Asmus Toys : Aragorn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did a little fiddle with the colourized version that was posted a while back. but I like the one above, that had the real hair overlaid... nice!!!
RB-AragornEyes.jpg

reduced the size of the eyes, lowered the hairline, and gave a hint of strands...

I never realized just how many people were following this line here until now.

+1

Sounds like we are on the right track!

Eyes and nose are the only thing our sculptor changed.
(wider and bigger)

The credit goes to you guys pointed out and make academic diagram to help us !
We have just had another perfect example of why a brand should always go back to the market !!

Well done! and thank you all ! truly grateful

:lol

He has Grishnahk eyes.

But beyond the Pet Cemetary expression, you can see how the change really brought that sculpt back around to Viggo. Amazing.

Those are the eyes from the photo. The sculpt has more shadow under the brows, so that's why it looks kind of freaky.

Okay, played with the eyes some more, just how they'd appear painted, didn't change the sculpt at all. The hair is the only thing not part of original sculpt.
Aragorn---Viggo-Mortensen8.jpg

Sankari, I'm going to tell Indy where you are so he'll take you back to the village and save the children.

What?

Do you have a picture of the pose you have him in? I've been trying to get ideas for mine. Like the one he's in. Just wanna mix it up a bit
mogu.jpgmog.jpg

Well, these are not from today, I changed his pose and his looks a little, but I'm not at home so I'll take a pic tomorrow of the current set-up.
I just wanted to show that I made my WK a little "Tolkien" shrine and now he is guarding all of Tolkien's books ;)

What?

View attachment 127371View attachment 127372

Well, these are not from today, I changed his pose and his looks a little, but I'm not at home so I'll take a pic tomorrow of the current set-up.
I just wanted to show that I made my WK a little "Tolkien" shrine and now he is guarding all of Tolkien's books ;)

That looks awesome. Thanks for the pics! I wasn't sure if the body would support holding the mace like that!

This really scare the shxt out of me
:mummy
This is the greatest post by a company ever. That shows the level you are at. Professional enough to produce the best product you can but immature as the rest of us--thank you. I only have one figure from you as of yet but will be looking at more.:aragorn

Back