Asmus Toys 1/6: Grishnákh

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pulled this guy out of the box. First impressions ? I'm loving this . I'm really really impressed with the amount of detail on this guy . Asmus Toys deserves applause for this head sculpt . You guys really knocked this out of the park ! I'll have more pictures when I put the armor on .
0ced4a5d407c2c18d1b5030522f0a260.jpg

I guess this orc is just prone to getting beat up! I think fed ex played soccer with the box my figure came in. Fortunately, he seems ok, and will have a chance to set him up tomorrow.
Love to see more characters for TT asmus when you can get to them

Anybody tried putting the orc head from the build your figure series on Grish?

hi everyone, just got mine today. issit mine only or did anyone get an out of shape armor? can i fix that with hair dryer? im afraid i might melt the pain or smtg

Terrific shots, man. :clap

I have all of the Asmus LOTR/Hobbit figures so far and this guy really is my favorite figure in the line. Just a great effort top to bottom from Asmus. If I was picking my Figure of the Year for 2016, I think he'd be pretty close to the top of my list.

Last edited:
With Grish I had a minor issue, he was too bright on the top of his forehead. It was easily fixed with some black pigment. (MIG)

IMG_8055.JPG

Brilliant figure this one.
:)

IMG_7648.JPG

IMG_8076.JPG

I just started collecting Asmus lotr figures my collection is nearly complete. The Crazy thing is I didn’t rally like Grishnákh and he was my last purchase. I only purchase him to have a complete collection. But I’ve got to say this is pound for pound Asmus best LOTR Figure.

I've got every one of their figures in this line and this guy is still near the top of my list. Great figure all around, but the outfit is really outstanding.

Just bought this guy for $123 shipped. Asmus is having Black Friday sales and Legolas is on sale too. Feel happy to snatched these at a good price since I've been eyeing this figure for sometime. Luckily this is still instock considering its limited run. Hopefully it does come with the preorder bonus spear.

b5fa2779dc9dddfeda13c3304aff64a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought this guy for $123 shipped. Asmus is having Black Friday sales and Legolas is on sale too. Feel happy to snatched these at a good price since I've been eyeing this figure for sometime. Luckily this is still instock considering its limited run. Hopefully it does come with the preorder bonus spear.

b5fa2779dc9dddfeda13c3304aff64a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered. Thanks for the tip

Back