Asmus Toys 1/6: Grishnákh

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
38623695e22f7c34c99dd09d0dee497a.jpg

a02846bfe47e201b85cbab528ad1083e.jpg

641b8745d40f0cccf91de2f0a00a6b91.jpg

35f39084e680a98097010a86714c8813.jpg

First delivery of the year and it?s an amazing one!
Asmus Grishnakh is perfect! Really impressed with this guy. The sculpt, hair, clothing all spot on [emoji108].
I don?t think Merry & Pippin were too pleased with the addition... good job Eomer was on hand to sort him out [emoji23]!

Thanks both!

He?s certainly cemented himself in my top 3, I?d say!

Yeah, I know they?ve mentioned Lurtz, which would be great... but would love a Moria Orc or Berserker, maybe Snaga or Ugluk would be more within keeping of Grishnakh though?

Thanks both!

He?s certainly cemented himself in my top 3, I?d say!

Yeah, I know they?ve mentioned Lurtz, which would be great... but would love a Moria Orc or Berserker, maybe Snaga or Ugluk would be more within keeping of Grishnakh though?

I would be fine with any of the ones you mentioned. Your pictures highlight how great a figure he turned out to be. Never would have guessed we would have a 1/6 version of him but I am very happy we do.

Grishnakh is in my opinion one of Asmus' best. If I am not mistaken, it was even produced in low numbers. I was always surprised that it was always undervalued and that it took so long to sell out. I am pretty convinced that on day it will be one of Asmus's grials, as other orcs are now (by the way, much worse produced that this one).
Bottom line: Mr Asmus: we need orcs (not only Uruks, but Moria and Mordor ones)!!!

This guy is In and out of Asmus website as in stock out of Stock. Again They are so good with this line they should do more Orcs and Uruk-Hai's

I say its a bit overpriced but so much better in hand.

BTW this video is 4 years old when it initially released.

Back