Asmus Toys 1/6: Grishnákh

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you mean, it isn't an issue? Other figures have wrist pegs that come out, ensuring the post itself won't pull apart. This is definitely an issue that is easy enough to correct - use a sensibly designed body.

Yes sir, it is an issue.

The pegs are meant to be so tight on the joint to the arm in order to hold heavy (die-cast metail) weapon.
So it is important we provide soft hands to be easily swapped swapped. This was noted in highlights at the production of Saruman and GtG.

May be we trust the factory would remember on Grishnakh on their own or what, it is a lesson we must learnt in the future
(ALWAYS noted the things we want to keep an eye on, either was done before or not)

What do you mean, it isn't an issue? Other figures have wrist pegs that come out, ensuring the post itself won't pull apart. This is definitely an issue that is easy enough to correct - use a sensibly designed body.

Even with removable pegs it could get stuck and break the post. Yes it easier to fix if it was removable pegs but the point is it still could happen. It happened to me with Spider-Man, snake eyes and storm shadow because their hands are hard. But I was a rookie then and didn't know the tricks like hot water and hair dryer.

Dead :stick

Wa1mIPC.jpg

Does anyone know when SSC or BBTS are getting this guy in stock ? I'm really surprised they still have not received him yet considering smaller company's already have him and sold out in the States .

Same here. Used a whole bunch of rewards on this guy... So he'll cost just under 100 us. Home run figure+ lower price= win, win. Really looking foward to this one arriving. Don't think he could of turned out much better from what I've seen on here and the net

Asmus has been doing phenomenal work on their latest figures. Especially with the baddies. Bravo, guys. Seriously. :clap

Any chance we might see Grish's buddy Snaga down the road? (The "Why can't we have some meats?" guy.)

Snaga.gif

Love his design?

AFTER a few Fellowship members and Uruks, of course!

(A Sharku on a Warg would be pretty awesome, too!)

He is such a cool figure. I was playing around with him last night again. They really captured the character and the "Orcness" well, you can actually see the twisted Elven characteristics that they retained after Morgoth bred them.

Someone at Asmus obviously has a love of Orcs. Is one of the principle's a sculptor themselves?

This is one of my favorite pieces. I only keep a few figures displayed at a time and this guy has had a permanent spot since I got him.

Thanks, looking forward to more Orcs like this one. Love how Asmus just threw this up without notice of any plans to even make this character, and it's one of their best in my opinion.

Back