Asmus Toys 1/6: Grishnákh

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed them a couple days ago as I was wondering the same thing - they told me they’re out of stock due to the sale and anticipate it shipping within the next week or two

Has anyone received any info on this? I haven't received any kind of invoice or email. I actually thought I would have received it by now?

I have paid my Grishnakh through Paypal on sale day and only received my tracking number on Wednesday 5th Dec. Have to email them twice on the order status cause no response from them after I've done my purchase. Guess they have too many order on that sale day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my shipping notice today off Rola :) interesting that they were out of stock of this guy. Have they made another run of him or just bought back unsold stock from elsewhere?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Ghrishnik.jpg

Just got mine and straight out of the box he's amazing! Wasn't expecting it to turn up until around New Year, nor was there any customs charge (UK) so even better!
d6ae45de249f50fb04ef9c12a965e32e.jpg
ef0c926efd782487a18cb63ec92e59d8.jpg
f31e2f24aadf094ac0e454058aecbe76.jpg
964405f9308bc58caa6676e03e0e6733.jpg

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Mine arrived today and what a beautiful (for an Orc) figure.

I was surprised to see that it was numbered and only 500 made, apparently.

So glad I picked this one up for the collection.

Now I want Lurtz, a Moria Goblin and an armored troll!

Finally got my Grishnakh yesterday. He really is a great looking figure. Something I noticed though. My was numbered something like 240 out of 500. Surly these sold better than that? I wonder if they did a second run?

ETA. I guess this was touched upon in the post above. Still wonder if it didn't sell so well or if they did another run?

Yes, it’s surprising how few of these are actually made. Meaning how few collectors there actually are. Makes the prices more acceptable as so much work goes into a very small production run.
Even more surprising is the for instance the Sideshow SW bounty hunters (or aliens) that are only made in 2000 or fewer each (and it took them all to be released to have them sell out). And that’s Star Wars! ...no wonder why Hot Toys more or less stick to top seller characters. Wonder about the edition size of Jedi Luke for example?

Back