Asmus Toys 1/6: Grishnákh

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grishnakh is Hot Toys quality. And on the top half of that too.

Mine is simply awesome!!! Really love it. The amount of realistic detail on the face is astounding. And the costuming is perfection.

I posed him being run through with the lance - sword in hand and slightly falling back and it looks great.

Give us more orcs please. I really want that orc in the scene where Faramir and army are charging on horseback towards Osgiliath and that one orc with very sharp features is featured firing an arrow at them..... that guy was a work of art.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3qrhhMCJlI

he can be seen here at 3:40, 3:51- 53, and 4:09. He is one of my absolute favorite orcs from any of the six films.

Last edited:
Funny, I just received my shipping notice that Grishnakh has shipped from Asmus with the tracking.

I received him nearly a week ago and the tracking confirms it. :lol

Funny, I just received my shipping notice that Grishnakh has shipped from Asmus with the tracking.

I received him nearly a week ago and the tracking confirms it. :lol

hi Wor-Gar,
I have noted this mistake,
and demand improve in an future orders~
sorry about that

hi Wor-Gar,
I have noted this mistake,
and demand improve in an future orders~
sorry about that

No worries, George. And again, thank you and Asmus for getting my Grishnakh out to me before I moved! It is a great relief. Moving sucks.

By the way, interesting note: the tracking shows that it only took 6 days to ship Grishnakh from Taiwan to me in Los Angeles. That's lightning fast for free ship!

:clap

So I finally had a chance to open this guy up and I gotta say that this figure is amazing straight out of the box. In 30 seconds I had him set up and looking good on the shelf. I was on the fence about getting this but I'm so glad I did now. I have a feeling this guy is going to sell out quickly, outstanding figure Asmus!

I need more!! Fantastic work yet again Asmus.

12f59de82ad632e17ddfa789e49349e7.jpg
4a886f8468bcfaaeaab35931b0ac8cec.jpg
309b7158a620a0b53efff2391fedc311.jpg
3223296fd448fc79a1a776773239569e.jpg
7c5bb6177a020d8c80e1c32755a2fe65.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, Grishnakh looks good!! It kind of makes me sad that we got Gothmog so early, as I would love a Gothmog that's up to the same amazing standards as this Grisnakh. Gothmog is such a prominent character, but his figure really looks dated next to this incredible new orc.

Villains are coming along nicely; did a body-swap on Gothmog and now i'm happy to have him next to Grishnakh. All i need is Saruman Lite and Guritz and i'm content untill more orcs come out.

3UpWBuy (2).jpg

Had this guy a few days now and love him , best Orc to date in my opinion.. all feedback on the review is welcome

Last edited:
For some reason this Tap/Talk app doesn't link up with YouTube anymore . I can't open the video from here .

Back