Asmus Toys 1/6: Grishnákh

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy is one of my favorites! I also hope Asmus reads this- THANK YOU FOR THE SLIM BOX... Honestly it makes such a difference, space to store the boxes becomes an issue after a while and the slimmer box is very considerate and appreciated!!
2e43947774630c7e8e31b8b0efcb4e37.jpg

This guy is one of my favorites! I also hope Asmus reads this- THANK YOU FOR THE SLIM BOX... Honestly it makes such a difference, space to store the boxes becomes an issue after a while and the slimmer box is very considerate and appreciated!!
2e43947774630c7e8e31b8b0efcb4e37.jpg

Great picture !! Wow !!

Picked him up from the post office today; never thought i'd call an orc beautiful but here we are. Their MoS was pretty impressive, but this is the first figure in a long while 've considered damn near perfect out of the box. Everything about the execution of this guy is just fantastic.

He looks great guys! Hope he ships from sideshow soon.
This figure is the same as the proto if not better.
Bring on more TT characters please Asmus!!

My Grish arrived today! Totally blown away by how great he came out. Very sturdy and has lots of character. Funny thing is he arrived before my Gandalf. They apparently missed my payment but have shipped him out now.

Thanks guys; he really is an awesome figure. I bought Gothmog to go with him and the difference in qaulity is amazing. In fairness, Gothmog was only their second release and even without mods he's still a solid figure (though i still intend to at least switch out the body), but he feels more like an older sideshow offering, whereas Grishnakh is more in line with what you'd expect from a modern company.

Back