ASMUS - The Conner Clothing Set / Scaled Teenager Body - T2 John Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if anyone mentioned it, but I suspect this is a way for them to capitalize a little extra on their Hobbit body mold.

The sculpt looks a wee bit like Tilda Swinson.

I think asmus likes to get a bit shifty sometimes. Two of their licensed figure on their site are just called "night guard" and "pet detective" instead of actually naming the franchise or character. They may try the same thing here. Just call him like "future leader" or something like that.
They are messing with a Hot Toys license though. A little different.

It would piss me off no end if Hot Toys steps in here. They have no intention of making a John Connor themselves so my message to them as a collector and Terminator fan would be a pre-emptive ''STFU''.

It would piss me off no end if Hot Toys steps in here. They have no intention of making a John Connor themselves so my message to them as a collector and Terminator fan would be a pre-emptive ''STFU''.
:lecture

Paint looks very bad.

Caine's sculpt is nice.

Yup. Odd that HT hasn't made the very reason for T2, to protect Kid John.

Pre-order is up, direct from Asmus. $130

0022-700x700.jpg

0000-700x700.jpg

Asmus Collectible Toys
THE CONNOR SET & 1/6 SCALED TEENAGER BODY
(Product ID: ASCNR)

Sixth Scale Teenager body features:

· Approximately 25cm (9“ ½)tall
· Over 26 points of articulation
. Realistic head sculpt of an teenager boy
. Two pairs of exchangeable hands
. A camouflaged long sleeve shirt
. A black T-shirt
. A pair of weathered light blue jeans
. A black belt
. A pair of black sneakers
. A metal watch

Est. Shipping Date: Q2 2016
MSRP: 130 USD (set price)

The Connor Set

I expect when the factory head comes out it'll be a lot cleaner paint apps

Something has gone terribly wrong with that paint, the sculpt looked so good. :slap

Curiously the kit is sorted under "figure body" but the body is nowhere to be found in the pictures. I want to order just the nude body without the rest of the stuff. I mean I could easily go for the Connor set too, but that paint is scaring me.

Curiously the kit is sorted under "figure body" but the body is nowhere to be found in the pictures.
i went through purchase steps (but didn't get a paypal invoice in the end).
on the last page it says:
THE CONNOR SET --------- PRE-ORDER NOW $99.95 USD FREE SHIPPING WORLD WIDE

THE 1/6 SCALED TEENAGER BODY --------- PRE-ORDER NOW $ 30 USD FREE SHIPPING WORLD WIDE
p.s. oh i see now - didn't mark the checkbox "i agree to terms and conditions", that's why there was no bill in the end. now it's done.

i went through purchase steps (but didn't get a paypal invoice in the end).
on the last page it says:

p.s. oh i see now - didn't mark the checkbox "i agree to terms and conditions", that's why there was no bill in the end. now it's done.

I can't even seem to get that far. ''E-mail address does not appear to be valid''. My email address is entirely valid and is the one I've used for many many years.

I can't even seem to get that far. ''E-mail address does not appear to be valid''. My email address is entirely valid and is the one I've used for many many years.

If you're on Facebook I recommend messaging them. If not, they are "Asmus" here on the board. The rep's name is George and he is very friendly and usually quick to respond.

is it your paypal address?

It is my paypal address but it is being refused at the earliest stage where I'm simply entering my living address and shipping address, before I even get to the payment stage.

then it' really a tech problem.
i thought that may be they verified email with paypal and you used another email. then only a direct contact will decide it as suggested above :)
===============
if the head doesn't look good painted in the end, i will display him from a side, together with Sarah Connor and my "i'm losing hair from all this stress" figure.

one_more_chip_001_zps9cca2481.jpg~original

Last edited:
Just ordered mine. Had a few issues with site trying to connect to papal, but it worked in the end.

Back