ASMUS - The Conner Clothing Set / Scaled Teenager Body - T2 John Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but it's not a licensed figure.
BBTS doesn't sell knock off items.
I know they didn't sell the Brad Pitt & Morgan Freeman Seven figures from CraftOne.

I guess you got me there. Although I don't see why you wouldn't be able to snag it on eBay from a US merchant.

I saw this up for pre-order but I guess it's an easy pass, because I don't even have the t-1000 or Sarah Connor to go with it. And that face. Brrr...

Those are the same reasons I'm passing on it too. I'm happy enough with my Arnie collection to not have a mediocre Connor.

i will have a future war connor so i will have this one, too.
as for the face, he will stand back to an observer on a shelf :)

$130 is little too expensive for unlicensed stuff thats no where close HT quality

Looks like they took the figure offline. Can't find it anymore on their site and their store. Anybody an idea why (licensing issues?)?

Looks like they took the figure offline. Can't find it anymore on their site and their store. Anybody an idea why (licensing issues?)?
because two threads about one figure should be merged together (if moderators did monitor threads instead of banning me for two weeks for posting images freely accessible on ebay), and the united thread would contain my answer to that question:

Thank you for writing to us.

Please be advised that ASCNR The Connor Set was out of stock, so we have to take it down temporarily. Please also be advised that your order was confirmed by us, and the product will be shipped to you right away when it's in stock.

Please feel free to contact us if you have other questions. Thank you for your support!

Best regards,
Sylvia

Asmus Collectible
6F-3, No. 291-7, ZhongShan Rd.
BanQiao Dist. 22067
New Taipei City, Taiwan
+886-2-2957-0267
https://www. asmustoys. com

my update is that i got my preorder money back several months ago because i didn't want the figure anymore .

Back