ASMUS - The Conner Clothing Set / Scaled Teenager Body - T2 John Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how many I'd order, if I even can. I've got a few scenes in mind that could do with having John - chip reset scene, high-five/thumbs up scene, ''gang goes to Cyberdyne'' scene and of course the ''I know now why you cry'' scene. I could also put one with the T-800 on Harley but since that can stand on its own as a display I figure I would forego buying a John specifically for that. Those other scenes would definitely benefit from a John figure.

I already have a custom John in my Pescadero scene. This Asmus figure might be better but again I'm trying to :lol be conservative by not replacing it aswell.

Last edited:
oh, right! i'll better do that to use all stuff coming with DX10 head opening scene. for now he sits so lonely and meaninglessly on his chair.

:exactly:

Gotta have John lifting up T-800's arm as those lifeless DX10 eyes stare right ahead :lol

or...

02-terminator.jpg

Seeing that no other company is planning on making this scale body, it's a must have. Need this to finish my T2 collection too!

I had the same problem with the email address (registered with a German email provider). I just changed it to another one (yahoo) and it worked fine.

Asmus need step up with their paint app. That's just horrendous, some third party bootlegs could do better paint

Just ordered.
Can't wait to display him with the bike and Arnie standing on one leg!

"My very own Terminator!"

Asmus need step up with their paint app. That's just horrendous, some third party bootlegs could do better paint
just discussed the bootleg terminator paint recently:

fake_head_02_zpsmh8omyk9.jpg~original

really, why not hire a talented man who already does the painting but sells it anonymously.

Don't panic about the paint on this. Asmus is notorious for not taking good promotional shots. Not sure why that is. Usually, their LOTR figures look much better in hand than they do in their photos......usually.

I bought Asmus' Aragorn and the paint was industry-standard for the most part. And obviously better than Sideshow standard.

I was about to order yesterday when it occurred to me - I don't think I've ever pre-ordered something using paypal before - that'd go on my card right away wouldn't it?

In that case I'll wait till later this month.

Will buy. More than one.

No longer sure about that. Might in fact just get one.

I was about to order yesterday when it occurred to me - I don't think I've ever pre-ordered something using paypal before - that'd go on my card right away wouldn't it?

In that case I'll wait till later this month.

No longer sure about that. Might in fact just get one.

I POed with PayPal and yes, it charged right away.

yep. i PO to save money actually - to save them from spending on other things :lol
just before currency crysis i preordered many DX13s and Robocops once announced - and was getting them a year (?) later. it was funny.

Back