Asajj Ventress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's likely that Asajj will be the only EU character in this entire line...

I know people hate the EU (I love it) but she's so iconic to the EU...she pretty much sums up the entire thing...or at least a lot of it...

This will be an amazing PF!!!!!! Looks like the pose will be non action.. which I'm a sucker for. To me it makes it all more realistic!!!

I can't wait to see her... BUT I probablly won't bite because of money. I like what SS is doing these days.. just keep up the QC!

I have the 1/6 version of her. I don't see a reason for a PF version.
If SSC is going to continue with the EU line I would have loved a 1/6 Mara Jade already!
:chew
Also I picked up on the 2nd chance T2 figure in the newsletter tonight.
I was surprised they had some left.
:chew

The reason for a PF figure is not everyone collects dolls.
Personally, I like that they are mixing things up...keeps it interesting and of course they are going to start releasing Clone War products as its only a few months until the cinema release. Her costume is great and I look forward to seeing more pics.

Last edited:
You guys need to understand that Sideshow is a business. How can you blame them for trying to cash in on the new Clone Wars series?

This series will be HUGE including a theatrical release!

You guys need to understand that Sideshow is a business. How can you blame them for trying to cash in on the new Clone Wars series?

This series will be HUGE including a theatrical release!

Exactly, this is a pretty smart move I think on Sideshow's side going with someone from the CW.

It's true, we Star Wars fans will complain about anything. :lol I think Sideshow tosses in small less popular (in a manner of speaking) like this so that collectors aren't getting an overabundance of figures they want all at once. Too hard on the wallet and some people may have to pass up something they want.

I'm not gonna complain. Asajj is a cool choice because she isn't someone we've seen 1k times but my days of PF buying are really almost over so this one just doesn't make the cut.

I'm not gonna complain. Asajj is a cool choice because she isn't someone we've seen 1k times but my days of PF buying are really almost over so this one just doesn't make the cut.

But at the same time, we already have her in 1/6 form. I honestly don't buy PFs, but if I did, don't think I would want a PF of her too. I don't want 4 variations of a handful of characters when there are plenty left untapped.

OR, does SS only have the license for a couple of characters?

But at the same time, we already have her in 1/6 form. I honestly don't buy PFs, but if I did, don't think I would want a PF of her too. I don't want 4 variations of a handful of characters when there are plenty left untapped.

OR, does SS only have the license for a couple of characters?

Right but there may be some who don't buy 1:6th that want her in this scale.

There MIGHT be some collectors, I don't know who they'd be, who'd want the droids and a certain wookie in ANY scale (besides the $$$$$$$$$$$ 1:1 that is:D)... But then it's easy to do a 1/4 of Asajj because no one's going to say that it looks nothing like the actress who played her in the movie...

True that, but it seems that a 12" gets released, then six months later it's the PF for the same character. Mix it up a little? Ventress 12", Dooku PF, Chewie 12", Sidious PF, etc. If we know what to expect, we won't be as shocked as to not know what's coming...

It's likely that Asajj will be the only EU character in this entire line...

I have to disagree....I think that there are quite a few EU Characters that could in theory make the jump into PF...Mara Jade Skywalker, Quinlan Vos, Kir Kanos, Grand Admiral Thrawn....while EU characters aren't the mainstream core fan following some of the designs would look amazing in this size and detailing and in order to give real diversity to this line I don't see why SSC wouldn't choose some of the higher tiered and well regarded EU characters to do....that being said I guarantee the ESs are really low...

A great interpretation of the character - but I don't get it. Why? And why now? These guys must look at these threads. Where are the clones or stormtroopers? At the very least I could have seen them doing Dooku. I'm intriged by the sculpt, but this isn't a very complex costume. The 12" figure looked more like a toy because there is a lack of detail in the costuming. I'm wondering if they are going to enhance this somehow for the Premium Format figure - especially since they are going for a more realistic look.

There MIGHT be some collectors, I don't know who they'd be, who'd want the droids and a certain wookie in ANY scale (besides the $$$$$$$$$$$ 1:1 that is:D)... But then it's easy to do a 1/4 of Asajj because no one's going to say that it looks nothing like the actress who played her in the movie...

I'd be down for seeing those come out. Not that I'd buy them but I'd still like to see them.

True that, but it seems that a 12" gets released, then six months later it's the PF for the same character. Mix it up a little? Ventress 12", Dooku PF, Chewie 12", Sidious PF, etc. If we know what to expect, we won't be as shocked as to not know what's coming...

It does seem to work out that way. I agree things could be worked out a little better on the mixing of things but LFL I'm sure does have say in these matters. Which goes to show they are a little out of touch with the fans.

I think it's a great choice. Asajj is a cool character, Sith sell no matter what anyway. If it's a cool pose and they nailed her character, I might get it.

And it gives people's wallets a break if they have a lot on order. So it works for either side.

Back