Asajj Ventress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love me some Asajj, and I'm interested in seeing this, but I don't do PFs. I really am not a statue guy, I need some movement in my collectables/toys.

That looks great!

I don't understand why everyone is so crazy over Asajj though. I really don't care for the character. There are plenty of cooler EU characters that haven't gotten the merchandising justice they deserve.

Like Durge, he is just as cool as Boba! well Jango maybe!

I like it, they are probably doing her as she appears in the new Clone Wars series.:emperor

So does the exclusive come with out a hood? :joy

Nope, it comes with an extra head that no one wants.

:lol

Seriously, has Asajj Ventress appeared in any of the films? I don't remember her...

Asajj may gain some cred after The Clone Wars hits this summer but c'mon, seriously, where is our Dooku? I would jump on the chance for a PF or 1/6 Dooku. :confused:

Seriously, has Asajj Ventress appeared in any of the films? I don't remember her...
she will be a main atagonist in the new clone wars series. she was also a part of the old clone wars cartoons. i think after the release of the new clone wars, asajj products are gonna rise in demand.

It's nice but the 12-inch was enough for me and I'd rather have more iconic characters.

BTW guys, she isn't EU. Lucas counts the Clone Wars cartoons as canon to the Star Wars universe.

041708asajjpfib0.jpg

I like it!!!

I could see this being a very cool looking piece, but not really into the character... didn't even buy the 1/6.

Back