Asajj Ventress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks cool but I have no interest in owning a PF statue of a non-iconic, non-movie SW character. Congrats to those who are excited though. I think the best thing about this announcement is that it really opens the door for a much broader spectrum of characters to see the light of day in premium form.

Could not agree more.

I'll have to see what she ends up looking like before I decide.

I DO like the character, though.

Well I guess they have to start dipping into the EU and cartoons since they've exhausted all of the character possibilities from the films. Oh wait...

Easy pass. My wallet thanks you, Sideshow.

Where are this characters Sideshow??????:(

177404889_small.jpg

starwars.jpg

(chewbacca)

Chewbacca_w_Han_Solo_ANH.jpg

etc.....:confused:

This is a very easy pass.

Would like to see Yoda, Stormtrooper, Emperor, Chewy, Droids, hell I'd even take Jarjar over a character not in the films.

@Sideshow: This is ridiculous !

I thought the Premium Line was reserved for main characters. Seeing Ventress and knowing it will take now just longer till the next interesting PF is extremly frustrating.

I thought the Premium Line was reserved for main characters. Seeing Ventress and knowing it will take now just longer till the next interesting PF is extremly frustrating.

Since Anakin and this one and none of the PT and EU interest me, it will be 2009 or maybe even 2010 before I see an interesting PF !

Bring on the Stormtrooper !
Will be the best selling one ever, I guess ...

This might go well next to Grevious, that guy finally gets a few shelf mates, Anakin, Ventress...I wonder who's next?

YES! I loved Asajj and may just have to get this...

The 1/6th fig is fantastic...so this should be sweet too...

Maybe the exclusive will be a swappable lightsaber, so she can have double bladed instead of dual...

Just a thought...

Back