Asajj Ventress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd prefer if they focus on characters they haven't produced, or if they are going to redo characters, at least do some major characters from the movies in different versions (i.e. Bespin Luke, Endor Han, or something like that). Don't redot some secondary character from the cartoon.

Besides, the first PF looks great, especially with Dooku.

I agree. Do some new stuff. Especially when the first one is so great and the newer versions of the character are so much less interesting.

Ah! Came here hoping SS gave us a new ventress. Then still no new news :( hope sdcc will have some great SW PF.

I wish they'd do a new one, maybe from "The Dark Disciple" novel which is officially canon.
d1e598d7630d435562d60088cf768000.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I had this statue, I would definitively custom it so that the lightsabers turn on

Last edited:
I wish they'd do a new one, maybe from "The Dark Disciple" novel which is officially canon.
d1e598d7630d435562d60088cf768000.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES!!!

This is such a cool version of Ventress!

Heck, I'd settle for a newer Ventress PF based on her canon look from TCW.

Her Bounty Hunter look from TCW or Dark Disciple would look absolutely AMAZING as well.

She's such a great character, really loved Dark Disciple. I really only watch TCW in the Ventress's story order and Maul's story order. All the non-linear story telling in that series makes it REALLY hard to watch. But if you take the storylines and watch them in that order as opposed to numbered episode sequentional order, it makes it SO much better. Plus you don't have to watch all the god awful parts of that show.

Back