Asajj Ventress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that Asajj is a winner on looks alone, and I hope that the exclusive
is a change-o head - similar to the regular or exclusive 12" figure of her.

Nice surprise PF.

JS

I have a feeling this one will have an amazingly low ES and then sell like hot cakes only to have would be flipper get bitten in the ass and sold here for about $100 less than retail, shipped mind you, where as I will gladly buy the exclusive from said seller trying just to get the item that reminds them that flipping really is about knowing the pieces and the market and not just what you do with SSC stuff out of their house....so I will be watching the next week with smiling intent.

I love a deal.

Another Sith PF??

SWEET!! I'm all over this one. She'll look great with the other Sith PF's. Now we really need Dooku.

As someone else said I'm sure it will be cool, but I have no interest in it. Would've rather had a Stormtrooper.

they havent worn out the jedi until we get an Ayala figure.

make it so....

041708asajjpfib0.jpg

It looks cool but I have no interest in owning a PF statue of a non-iconic, non-movie SW character. Congrats to those who are excited though. I think the best thing about this announcement is that it really opens the door for a much broader spectrum of characters to see the light of day in premium form.

I have the 1/6 version of her. I don't see a reason for a PF version.
If SSC is going to continue with the EU line I would have loved a 1/6 Mara Jade already!
:chew
Also I picked up on the 2nd chance T2 figure in the newsletter tonight.
I was surprised they had some left.
:chew

Pass for me, no interest.

Exclusive will almost certainly be a change-o-head.

Why Asajj Ventress? Why not Count Dooku PF or a EP3 Obi-Wan PF?
I would rather see those two over her

There are better Sith chicks to do than her... especially Darth Talion who would look bad in 1/6th with all the joints so PF would have been great.

Back