Asajj Ventress is here!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they offer a 30 day return, unless the item is damaged or incorrect, the buyer is responsible for shipping charges.
Best bet is to try and ebay it off, it is still new so you might actually get a bit more...if it is the exclusive.
Many others I am sure are wanting to buy this statue.

Not mine.

08091302141185818.jpg

08091302122219672.jpg

080913020833415112.jpg

The regular edition head is amazing in person. I bought this for the exclusive head but I think the regular head may just be better :horror

I'll post some pics this weekend of mine. This statue has so many choices that I need to do some major adjusting and futzing before I post pics.

I will have to reserve the judgement until it is in hand then. I only got it for the regular head. I hope it lives up to the proto images.

great pics!!!thanks for posting them !!!! now i can`t wait for mine to arrive (exclusive on it`s way) !!! i really love the secondary head!!!

The regular edition head is amazing in person. I bought this for the exclusive head but I think the regular head may just be better :horror

I'll post some pics this weekend of mine. This statue has so many choices that I need to do some major adjusting and futzing before I post pics.

Me too. God my exclusive yesterday and after playing around with the heads, went with the regular.

I am really keen to get this piece, think it will look ace if i can get a Leia to stand aside her, good Vs Evil.
I also really want the GG version as the paint on Ventress' face is beautiful, better than the SS one, but the SS one has many more options.

I am really keen to get this piece, think it will look ace if i can get a Leia to stand aside her, good Vs Evil.
I also really want the GG version as the paint on Ventress' face is beautiful, better than the SS one, but the SS one has many more options.

Where have you seen pics of her face?? Only seen the one proto pic so far.
Just gonna cancel my SS exclusive as i'm not 100% convinced about the statue plus if I had her I'd display her with the regular head as I don't really like the other one.Good luck to whoever gets her!!

hi bonsey, go over to statueforum, into the Gentle giant section, and theres a thread saying asajj and dooku is here, theres a link to the gentlegiantcollectors group and a guy has his on their.

JESUS!! That is absolutely great and I'm sorry to say that GG has outdone SS with the asajj sculpt.There is something about it that appeals to me a lot more than the SS show one (not the obvious though!!) Think its the shape of the head plus the paint job.
Thanks Al...you are a star!!

JESUS!! That is absolutely great and I'm sorry to say that GG has outdone SS with the asajj sculpt.There is something about it that appeals to me a lot more than the SS show one (not the obvious though!!) Think its the shape of the head plus the paint job.
Thanks Al...you are a star!!

I'm not sure it is the sculpt as much as the paint apps. :sick

Dooku looks good, and Asajj's belt looks awesome but for me that is about it, I don't like the rest of her that much.

Back