Asajj Ventress is here!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mines its the Asajj Ventress Premium Format Figure but does not go with my collection so I was thinking of selling it.

I got mines its the Asajj Ventress Premium Format Figure but does not go with my collection so I was thinking of selling it.

Well I am going to return my statue to sideshow so someone is going to get lucky and get converted.

So far I have repainted the EX head a bit, just minor tweaks. And will be doing the regular head here soon too.

The only issue I have with the statue is the length of the blades. When I put mine together and moved it to my room, the left saber hilt snapped in half when I put it down. So I had to super glue it back.

I just got Asajj and a $50 GC which was nice. I don't like how her lightsaber aiming downwards it looks a bit weird really but I generally really like the piece. Sorry about the grainy pics but I busted my hand last night so my steadyness is a bit for for the Macro.

Asajj012.jpg

Asajj013.jpg

Asajj014.jpg

Asajj016.jpg

Asajj017.jpg

Asajj020.jpg

Well I suppose I should post my pics...I prefer the more animated look as I loved her in the CW toon...it's just so much more menacing as I picture her more animal like, such as Maul. The realistic face is just too pretty to be my Asajj.

asajj1tu4.jpg

asajj2dk3.jpg

asajj3qt6.jpg

asajj4uv8.jpg

The only issue I have with the statue is the length of the blades. When I put mine together and moved it to my room, the left saber hilt snapped in half when I put it down. So I had to super glue it back.

Ahhh JSK, this is where I read about the snapped saber blade....:duh

Back