Asajj Ventress is here!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm a little surprised at all the love the exclusive head is getting. I don't care for it at all personally. Overall the PF looks nice, but I feel no need to get her as a character.

I can't believe people have them at buy it nows for $299, and $329
after shipping and tax mine cost $285 and I live close by.
Not much of a profit, kind of pointless to do for $15-$50, I have no doubt the could be closer to $400 at least at first....then die down, then raise in price again.

Not much of a profit, kind of pointless to do for $15-$50, I have no doubt the could be closer to $400 at least at first....then die down, then raise in price again.

Most likely Scalpers that were hoping for a nice payday on the EX version. :rotfl

They probably need money to make a CC payment, pay rent or cover another collectible.

Maybe he did not Like it and not wanted to return to sideshow (Keep the points:D) and make a small but fast Profit......my 2 cents.......

If they hold any longer, then it will be less than $285 just like Red Skull Exclusive.

$245, $275, $260, $280.

This is rather good news because flipper will realize that statue is not an investment LOL.

except for one (on ebay) Red skull is still over $300 in the completed auctions.
Soon it will rise when there aren't so many to go around.
But these really should have had a higher price, because it would have sold being so new.

Here are the last four completed Ebay auction well under $280 without shipping: Anything above these prices are not even sold.

If I didn't order from Sideshow, then I would have gotten them cheaper since I'm located in CA where I have to pay taxes on them. Ebay has no tax.

https://cgi.ebay.com/SIDESHOW-RED-SKULL-PREMIUM-1-4-CAP-AMERICA-EXCLUSIVE_W0QQitemZ150290812545
https://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-Exclusive-Red-Skull-Premium-Format_W0QQitemZ120300994582
https://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-Exclusive-Red-Skull-Premium-Format-Figure_W0QQitemZ140263966497
https://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-Exclusive-Red-Skull-Statue-Cosmic-Cube-Hand_W0QQitemZ170258496471

except for one (on ebay) Red skull is still over $300 in the completed auctions.
Soon it will rise when there aren't so many to go around.
But these really should have had a higher price, because it would have sold being so new.

my bad, I typed in Red skull statue, and it showed them over $300, maybe people should research better, it seems ones without the "statue" in description do better than just "Sideshow and Red Skull"

How many regulars of Asajj are there?
Site says TBD, but I'm sure an ES has been announced, esp. now that they started to ship.

My suggestion is use "Sideshow" and "the name" to get a better search. I never use "statue" as a search because not many people put statue in their descirption. "sideshow' is the key word most people use...

my bad, I typed in Red skull statue, and it showed them over $300, maybe people should research better, it seems ones without the "statue" in description do better than just "Sideshow and Red Skull"

a low number of 500 for the exclusive has already been announced long time ago.

It's almost the end of the day and UPS hasn't delivered it to me yet :( Grrrr...

How many regulars of Asajj are there?
Site says TBD, but I'm sure an ES has been announced, esp. now that they started to ship.

My suggestion is use "Sideshow" and "the name" to get a better search. I never use "statue" as a search because not many people put statue in their descirption. "sideshow' is the key word most people use...

There is enough room for both, and that is what it is a statue.

Back