Asajj Ventress is here!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep looks great, wish I didn't have to cancel but Thor comes first since she's EU. Thanks for all the pics Spazzy.

The cartoony head really looks great with the hood. I wasn't interested in that head much, but this will make an interesting display!

Looks great, can't wait to get mine now.

Definitely liking the ex 'toon head much better than the regular head. The toon one has tons of personality, and the regular one doesn't IMO.

Can't say I don't agree.

Yes these 1/4 SW have never really fully Impressed me..... I had Vader EX, Sold It.......I had Grievous EX, Sold It (I had The Attakus One and Decided to keep it Better).........And I have never regret selling them......so i really like the Asajj Character, so i ordered, but after really thinking about it i had the feeling that i was not going to be blown away..... by these pics i think i was right, don't get me wrong it looks nice, but not for me........

Not sure what everyone was expecting, but I think SSC nailed the character.

- The Pose
- The Costume
- The COH

:banana

I bet some would be singing a different tune if the ES was 250 or less. :rolleyes:

The exclusive head is the only way to go on this IMHO. I'm really not impressed with the standard head but that alien likeness really sells it.

Was the turnaround time on this (preorder to delivery) some kind of record? Seemed really quick.

Sorry, but I think we need better pictures of Asajj with a nice background...we need professional camera. This is no holy grail statue, but damn it's sexy with Darth Maul and robe. It's only $250 guys... With all these cancellation ... i'm very surprised not to see a Second Chance on this one. I guess there are still 500 strong fans out there....

Sorry, but I think we need better pictures of Asajj with a nice background...we need professional camera. This is no holy grail statue, but damn it's sexy with Darth Maul and robe. It's only $250 guys... With all these cancellation ... i'm very surprised not to see a Second Chance on this one. I guess there are still 500 strong fans out there....

All you gotta do is look at the website then, pro photos and a blank background.

And I don't think anyone is claiming this is a grail piece.

I think it looks great.

Congrats to all those that are getting this.

Back