Action Figure Article: Hot Toys QS006- Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys QS006 - Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

Got my notice that December 13 is charge date. Kind of interesting that it's on a Tuesday rather than Friday, but I'll take it.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Got my notice that December 13 is charge date. Kind of interesting that it's on a Tuesday rather than Friday, but I'll take it.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I don't think they ever wait for a specific day of the week to put orders through. They just do it at the earliest convenience... I've gotten final charge notices on pretty much every day of the week.

Last edited:

Typically by the end of that day but there have been exceptions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No charge yet, but I did get the notice… so hopefully he ships soon! :)

While I am excited for this one, I am anticipating the 1/4 Mark 42 most of all. Since I don't have the 1/6 version of that
armor, plus the fact that the deluxe version base and all the battle damage kicks so much ass.

Hmmmm do I get my final payment out of the way now or wait until the end of the month for it to process ...

You'll love it.
7bab6ff002671eaea5cb8364241da2f0.jpg

Mine showed shipped on my order status a day or two before I got the notification email. Folks might want to check their order status on Sideshow. I did get the email finally this morning. Wednesday can't come soon enough.

Mine was shipped yesterday arriving tomorrow lol...how?

Shipped! Should have it Thursday.

Oh nice! Its arriving any min now, my ups guys usually come noon. Anyway this fig is a bit more less popular than I thought it would be. The previous 1/4 iron man mark 43 had much better response. Anyone know why aside from the fact less people enjoy the 45 design?

It's not the first, it doesn't come with many accessories and there's no Stark headsculpt. Still looks like a great figure and an improvement over the Mark 43, but all that adds up to less 'wow' factor for this release. It was also a pretty forgettable suit from a not-so-great movie.

Back