Action Figure Article: Hot Toys QS006- Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys QS006 - Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

Yeah I think that's true. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah ... I'm definitely waiting for it to release in Hong Kong before I commit. It wasn't until I saw the pics of the 1/4 43 after its release that I fell in love and decided to get that figure.

Surprised none of the cons have displayed this with the battle damaged chest plate. That's one of the biggest things I love about this figure.

This suit is gorgeous. Such a damn shame it wasn't in the film a bit more. The first Avengers movie was a lot better for having nice long, close up shots of the suits.

I agree on all accounts with these statements.

I have this on preorder though, because I am so impressed with the sleak organic shape of this armor. It is a close as we are going to get to the Bleeding Edge Armor in a quarter scale figure from Hot Toys, at least until more products are revealed for the CW movie, as I hope the eventually make a 1/4 scale Mark 46.
That will be a long time coming though, if they even make one at all.

b7ed9c3bjw1euctbadx22j20k00qogp6.jpg

b7ed9c3bjw1euctbeiqy3j20k00qodjb.jpg

Man!! I cant wait to have this bad boy in hand. It is just so slick and beefy.

I'm waiting to accrue some more reward points from my upcoming shipments before I pre-order this guy. I can't wait to see some blogger pics and find out what this mysterious secret accessory is. :yess:

If you look at the colouring of that one vs the one in the background, it is soooo much better..

I just happened to check Hot Toys site and I saw this:
PD1437792002YEM.jpg

So that is the Special Edition Bonus?

Sorry my bad, just realised there is ANOTHER secret accessory on top of that.

I need it. NOW!

I just happened to check Hot Toys site and I saw this:
PD1437792002YEM.jpg

So that is the Special Edition Bonus?

Sorry my bad, just realised there is ANOTHER secret accessory on top of that.

What are you asking? This is the same version that's been up for sale for like a year now.

Here's the same as from my order placed last July. It's nothing new. Every time a new figure comes out I copy the ad/promo pic showing everything and it goes into a folder I keep so I know what I have on order and that I've got everything in order. This is from that.

image.jpeg

What are you asking? This is the same version that's been up for sale for like a year now.

Here's the same as from my order placed last July. It's nothing new. Every time a new figure comes out I copy the ad/promo pic showing everything and it goes into a folder I keep so I know what I have on order and that I've got everything in order. This is from that.

View attachment 260701

Wasn't the bonus blurred?

There is a secret bonus accessory or something listed in the description in addition to the Ultron head, I thought.

There is a secret bonus accessory or something listed in the description in addition to the Ultron head, I thought.

Nothing has changed. The image he posted is exactly the same as the one from when it went up for sale.

Correct, as I recall...

The Ultron head was always there. We still don't know the secret accessory..

Anyone think the quality of this will be as good as 43!? I have 43 and think this guy next to it would be awesome.

Can't wait to see more of this when it releases. If I get it, it will go right next to my 43.

Back