Action Figure Article: Hot Toys QS006- Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disregard above question. I don't want to take a beating. Will just wait to see some side by side pics and in hand reviews.

I don't see why it wouldn't. It won't have the great head sculpt but the figure should be fine.

Until recently, seeing how much I love the 1/6th XLV, I wasn't even considering getting this... Now I'm considering dumping all my reward points on this. This would be a centerpiece for sure. Probably the only 1/4th Iron Man I'd ever get.

The reason 43 and 45 are perfect together is because u pose 43 with Tony holding helmet. 45 all masked up and ready to go!!! And the secret surprise may be a ...........

Re: Hot Toys QS006 - Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

A what, Indeed... I'm curious ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt it's anything major. Otherwise they use it as a selling point. Not a free toss in.

Yeah you're right. My wish would be the core they were defending that could be added the the base but that's a pipe dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm also anticipating this figure. the base looks better to hold poses than mark 43:yess:
also I wonder if hot toys will ever make the hulkbuster in 1/4 scale, cause the comicave hulkbuster is expensive

No, I really don't think they would make a 1/4 scale hulk buster. It wouldn't cost more then the comic caves but it wouldn't be cheap.

The reason 43 and 45 are perfect together is because u pose 43 with Tony holding helmet. 45 all masked up and ready to go!!! And the secret surprise may be a ...........

...bathtub including newly developed likeness of scared Sokovian family :lol

If they did, it'll likely be even more expensive then Comicaves'.
there was a comicave exhibition in my country. the price was around 4500 usd and it's diecast figure with parts that can be open by remote.
I had a bad experience buying from play imaginative so I stay out from them (and comicave) for awhile.
If Hot toys asking will be the same and I believe they will top over PI, I'll gladly preorder the hulkbuster:hi5:

Back