Action Figure Article: Hot Toys QS006- Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: Hot Toys QS006 - Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

No **** this **** is ******* ********!

:lol

I'm pretty interested to see this fig at Secret base. The HT 1:6 version is ok, but it is completely out classed by the 1:4 we all saw by Comicave that looked perfect imo.

My worst fears realized! Gonna need my absolute favorite armors in 1/4 scale now. So if Hot Toys makes em Im looking at a 1/4 MKII,MKIV,MKVII and whatever else shiiiiiiiiit.

Yeah... Hot Toys figured that one out when Iron Man 3 came out... ;)

I wonder what HT would have done with the Marvel release schedule had IM3 never come out, and Tony was just part of the Avenger movies post IM2..

They figured it out before IM3. They have 9-10 releases from the first film and 13 or so from the second. :lol

They figured it out before IM3. They have 9-10 releases from the first film and 13 or so from the second. :lol

Well there have been plenty of Ltd Ed and BD pieces of the core suits so far I guess.. IF IM3 did come out, but without the HPP, and some alternate final showdown... they could be up to the 3rd or 4th Mk42 by now... there would have to be one like Bones for a start, lol..

yeah, i think so too. If I'm not mistaken Bandai first implemented that design back in 2007 with the Strike Freedom Gundam MG I believe.

Are you talking about the HT Silver Centurion figure? Because that came 7 years after the first master grade gundam that surfaced with the additional thigh movement/articulation...

But anyways, I think it's great that HT is continually working on ways to improve their designs.
96c10cae908c4078ef55af418359ccad.jpg

I am glad that someone knows what I am talking about. Thanks tdk5.

And HT's 1/6 MK45 special effect is really like the Bandai SHF special effect. I think HT can do more on that special effect than those in SHF.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6553 發送

Lol I didn't even realize this was 1:4. I forgot they already announced 45 because of all the iron man they've announced lately

This is a big surprise to me. I agree that id guess more armours were on buyers wish list for a 1/4 scale iteration. The 45 has had mixed reviews in terms of the design and was not in the movies for very long. And without a Head Sculpt (coulda just used the 1/4 scale 43 one), I don't know.
But it gives buyers options, and there are many for Iron Man collectors or buyers in general. I'm positive with this release that it means more 1/4 scale Iron Mans in the future, most likely the MK3, MK4, MK6 and MK7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys QS006 - Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

What is the deal with the hand guards looking different ?

attachment.php

11262280_10152956182542344_4223215592255924396_n.jpg

I think your post got buried since I think this is an excellent observation with no direct replies yet. I wonder which is correct.

I'm getting the 1/4 XLIII so I'm not sure about this one. I also preordered the 1/4 HT Boba Fett, before you know it I will have too many 1/4 figs LOL

Well the 1/6 45 was designed before the movie was released and announced to close to the film to have gotten anything changed. The 1/4 is far enough out that it probably has the more updated forms. However both photos are of early prototypes so drawing any firm conclusions is pretty pointless.

I am surprised they have already announced 2 1/4th's for Iron Mans in such quick succession when they have so many other Marvel 1/4ths to do. There is already 3 x Star Wars 1/4ths (Boba, Darth and Storm) and 2 now for Iron Man. I hope they do more 1/4th for other characters just to please all the fan base.

More is less in my books, 1 x 1/4th Iron Man per year is enough given so many characters they can work with.

So...43 or 45 then...I'm assuming this will be cheaper than 43 since there is no sculpt....

Getting rid of my 1/6th Iron Mans now since it looks like they are pumping 1/4ths. No point when such 1/4th awesomeness is to be had.

I am surprised they have already announced 2 1/4th's for Iron Mans in such quick succession when they have so many other Marvel 1/4ths to do. There is already 3 x Star Wars 1/4ths (Boba, Darth and Storm) and 2 now for Iron Man. I hope they do more 1/4th for other characters just to please all the fan base.

More is less in my books, 1 x 1/4th Iron Man per year is enough given so many characters they can work with.

Yeah. 2 quarter scale Iron Men within a 4-month period. There were actually more announced by HT for this scale 4 YEARS AGO and yet the fans are still waiting.

I don't care how much they milk IM and SW, but it's frustrating ang insulting at the same time that they haven't even told us the status of 1/4 Police Shootout Terminator and 1/4 Batman Returns after 4 years of waiting while 2 armors from a recent Marvel movie are already up.

Mark 1,Mark II Armour unleashed and Mark III will see me spending quarter-scale dollars with Hot Toys.

Back