Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to decide whether or not to order this. On one hand it looks fantastic, and isn't too overly-sexualized, but on the other, it's nothing like her comic look and much more reminiscent of the generic AvP (movie) style, and that bugs me.

Trying to decide whether or not to order this. On one hand it looks fantastic, and isn't too overly-sexualized, but on the other, it's nothing like her comic look and much more reminiscent of the generic AvP (movie) style, and that bugs me.

Well, the EX has a Wait List, I believe, so you could always just jump on that...otherwise, you can probably wait for in-hand pics and decide. That said, they've basically shown everything in the video and other pics, so it really comes down to whether or not you want it to represent the character.

Spoke with Elisse. All she could tell me is Machiko is expected to ship between Jul 2015 - Sep 2015.

:crying

That's unfortunate to hear! It's pretty insane how long it's taking to get out there. Here's hoping that it's more August over September...August is somewhat expected by this point I mean, September will get here, but I'm sure we all pretty much just want it now. :impatient:

Mine is shipping Monday, looking forward to this one :)

Wow, that's awesome. That means you'll likely have it by the end of the week (that's how quick I'd have it in Canada if it shipped Monday, so that'd just a calculated guess!) Here's hoping more shipping orders go out soon. September, psh...that'd suck to be waiting two extra months after the first shipments for an EX with an ES of 400 that was supposed to arrive in April.

Pics looks awesome! SS is giving us all great overall QC statues which now looks very close to the proto. What happen? SS whatever you're doing right please don't change. This is giving us all so much more confidence with our PO. Another winner coming after Lobo and batgirl. :clap Mark newman sculpted another masterpiece for my collection! One of my all time favorite sculptors! Amazing! Can't wait to get this, but I need a shipping notice first. :(

I'm really excited for this one :yess:

Here are the pics from SuperDinoHunter on SF if anyone hasn't seen them. They are crappy phone pics, but the statue still looks great!

g7ncqvd.jpg

vFX4UUi.jpg

MsH9PQX.jpg

wQYQTTg.jpg

OyHKFLE.jpg

I did not need to even see pictures to know this one was going to be a winner =P SS has been doing a awesome job lately, and I hope this is the turn around point for them since I love the work that they do.

I... Want... My... Machiko!!!

:goodpost: Now I need a shipping notice sometime soon? Too bad no wolf lsf to go with this. :dunno Oh well she will have to stand next to my Big chap for now. The wolf would have made so much more sense to display next to. SS needs to make a new pf wolf if they will not make the lsf ever again. I have no predator in pf scale......

Man, still just processing. I think it's insane that some of these will still be shipping out in September!! :gah:

Here's hoping they up that and these get out in the next couple of weeks. Looks fantastic! Only minor complaint would be that the eyes could've been a bit thinner, but it's pretty hard to fairly judge from these images, and really, as long as they're straight and look great (and it looks like they will), that's all that matters at this point!

Let's get shipping Sideshow! I'm ready!

herewego.gif

Back