Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

Looks really good!!! Hope my piece comes out all good :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She looks fantastic!! So long as the eyes don't come out wonky, then everything else is spot on! The armor looks superb, and I actually didn't notice she had a Xeno on her belt! That's an amazing little touch that I love! The base also looks beautiful! Hurry up and ship this out already! :lol

Netting looks better than the proto.

Definitely thinner, and more finely tuned to accent the armor and sculpt beneath instead of overpower them!

I'm so excited that these pics are finally up and she'll soon be on her way. Hopefully it's sooner than later! It'll be great to get her in-hand! Such a gorgeous piece! I don't see the regular lasting long if all goes well once these start shipping!

Looking very nice, hope mine ships as good as the one in the pics. The new thinner netting is much better :)

Paint looks excellent. New netting looks fantastic. BUT, I seriously don't understand why Sideshow continue to use the most lifeless looking decals possible for the eyes. It gives them a blank dead stare. It was exactly the same on Red Sonja and Catwoman. The eyes on the proto looked dark and focussed, like she was about to kick some ass. The eyes on the production look like she is staring into space. Some better decals would make a huge difference.

Proto:

IMG_4681_zps0563615f.jpg~original

IMG_4678_zpsda11fe2f.jpg~original

IMG_1901.jpg

Production:

200251_press08.jpg

2002511_press01.jpg

200251_press15.jpg

To be fair, the angles are completely off in the production picture shots. If you took the production piece, put the camera above it and took a picture, she'd look more "focused and determined" and all that jazz. They also seem to have lessened the furrow of her brow, which was definitely for the better!

It'll be much easier to judge once it's in-hand, but these production piece pictures have put my heart at ease. There's still a slight worry about the eyes being straight, but that's always there...the rest of this piece? The armor, the base, the Xeno...it all looks spectacular! The sooner they ship her out, the better!

tumblr_msbf57L9pM1rdh9azo1_500.gif

STOKED FOR THIS PIECE!! I love her!! She is gorgeous! And hey, if the worst problem we have is that her eyes need a coat of gloss, we will be doing great!! Even the box is badass!

Lighter netting! A xeno skull on her belt! I love it. I'm a little chagrined that they smoothed out her I'm-a-badass scowl a bit, but this is minor quibble.

Mask is nice but I feel about that like I do about CotD's Kier wearing a mask: nice mask, but does not hold a candle to whats underneath so yeah... not using.

Please God, PLEASE let this piece be great and not have a bunch of, or even one really bad problem!

I spoke with someone at sideshow middle of last week about this and he told me that as far as his records show, these are shipping in batches. Mine is penciled in for shipping in September. Mine was a full pay btw.

That can't be true...that'd be terrible!! These were supposed to be out in APRIL! There aren't even that many! 400 EXs means they should all be out by August, and then working on the regular editions...if not a mix along the way!

I won't believe that until I hear it, but it's definitely frustrating to have not heard anything regarding shipping on this yet. I know Batgirl went out a couple of weeks after her video went up, so I'm sure she'll start shipping and be in-hand still in July, but I'd hate to be waiting two months more for this fantastic piece. That'd be REALLY frustrating.

Latest posts

Back