Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think she came out pretty nice. Pretty nice indeed.

I don't see any issues with the eyes either. It's mostly because she has dark brown irises and combined with her pupil they can blend together a bit for some people. I think she looks great.

The eyes look a bit too far apart. I hope it is just the pic or lighting, it seems like production took all the character away from her expression just like with the last Sonja.

It's a statue the eyes aren't supposed to follow you around the room. Plus she's a bad ass and should have lifeless shark eyes not makeup covered or bright colored.

I don't know if they should be lifeless per se, but the gist of your message makes sense. She just killed a xenomorph, and maybe there are more in the vicinity. So of course she's not looking welcoming or come-hither, because she's a badass. She's scanning for more targets. Her being a bit flat-affect is not out of line, one would expect the same from any soldier in a war-zone. And she's basically in a war-zone! Focused on the task at hand.

Any one piece cannot be all things to all people. I think people are expecting stuff that might not be reasonable, except for the gloss on the eyes, I will admit that maybe that should be in place before shipment. Its too late for that though, so I'm good with it.

Ha ha y'all crack me up with the eye stuff. It's a statue the eyes aren't supposed to follow you around the room. Plus she's a bad ass and should have lifeless shark eyes not makeup covered or bright colored. They did a good job with the eyebrows too to bring more action to her expression. I think they look way better than most of the eyes that we've seen this year. I respect everyone's opinion though. I personally am ecstatic about her and like the unmasked head better. Also you're welcome Ramatuelle.
I think CBG would prefer all female statues from all genres to have a butt-load of makeup, even if they're ruthless warriors and it makes no sense for their character, because they still need to look pretty for the men, you know.

Bit of clear coat on the eyes should perk her up in the face, but yeah like any Predator with me it's mask on!

She looks fantastic, the Xeno on the belt is so awesome, it catches my eyes every time!

Need some more cool AVP stuff from SS.

I think CBG would prefer all female statues from all genres to have a butt-load of makeup, even if they're ruthless warriors and it makes no sense for their character, because they still need to look pretty for the men, you know.

Thanks bro! I'm glad you agree :hi5:

I cant wait to get mine, and then see how she goes together with my p1 and upcoming p2 statue!

AND BECAUSE ALL YAUTJA SHIPS HAVE A SEPHORA KIOSK ON BOARD, YANNO. :wink1:

I'm surprised she is wearing as much makeup as she is, tbh.

Imagine Machiko finally rejoining human civilization, and the thought of soap and deodorant, much less makeup. She probably did backflips down the ramp of that yautja ship, lol. WHOOOO~! EYESHADOW! EYELINER! BUBBLE BATHS! Here I come!

At least, that's what I'd do. *laughs*

Thanks bro! I'm glad you agree :hi5:

1077.gif

I'm totally pissed off!

Did yours arrive Mr Regan?

:lol Yeah, that quote just kind of popped into my head...I really don't understand why all the EXs haven't shipped out yet. It's an incredibly small ES, so I'm not really sure how that ends up reaching into September for some as they've mentioned. That's two months in advance for some...pretty bizarre!

Saw a few more on Facebook. I've never waited this long for a shipping notice after a statue has started shipping...I've only skimmed over any posted pictures, only really looking at the face on the first fuzzier ones in this thread. Want to really enjoy it and take it all in when it arrives!

One day...:impatient:

I got notice of another Delay till 9/10 now. OH WELL, I have been lucky most of the year with early shipments, but it looks like this one I will be near the end.

I got notice of another Delay till 9/10 now. OH WELL, I have been lucky most of the year with early shipments, but it looks like this one I will be near the end.

From April's original release to September for a lot of us. I just don't get it. And with some getting their pieces in July it's even more bizarre. This had an incredibly small ES all around as is...I mean, two months between initial deliveries and the next grouping? Quite frustrating. Not to mention that the statue just keeps getting more expensive with every passing day our dollar gets worse.

:gah:

Back