Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm lost lol. You don't have to agree, glad you like it. I like the statue, not the netting, just my opinion.

Why did Mark Newman have to sculpt this??? It came out so awesome! I'm going to have to find a way to buy this thing. I blame Mark for knocking this out of the park. It's so freaking well sculpted that I must own this thing even if I never even heard of this character. Now that is pretty good for someone who has the golden touch to make people buy stuff they have no clue who the characters are. Btw keep up the awesome work Mark! Sideshow please give this guy whatever he wants. He's one of the kings of this business and that's the only reason I'm going to buy this because of his professional skills and details he has done to this statue. Chances are if he didn't do it. It's an easy pass for me. Now it's a must own!

I'm lost lol. You don't have to agree, glad you like it. I like the statue, not the netting, just my opinion.

Same here, if they change the netting they sell more. I don't think anyone here likes the current netting more than what is should look like right? They just tolerate it as we must do often.

I have played all the good avp games and read all the comics. At this point Idgaf about minor details such as net since basically everyone looks different in the comics and movies anyway. That is like saying the berserk predator can't have a bone jaw on his mask 'cause no one else has had it before.

You are completely missing the point. I have no issues with them changing it. I have issue with them changing it to something odd. If it looked better that would be ok, but why change it if it only looks worse. If you are going to change something do it for a reason, not just to change.

Same here, if they change the netting they sell more. I don't think anyone here likes the current netting more than what is should look like right? They just tolerate it as we must do often.
I have said it multiple time in this thread, the netting and the damn "bikini" really take away from the statue. The thicker netting isn't as annoying as the bikini. I have read all the novels and own the TPB of the comics and Machiko always had an actual chest-guard/breast plate on. I ordered it, but am going to pay a lot extra to have an actual breastplate sculpted for her. It annoys the piss out of me when Sideshow (or any company) insists on sexing-up a female character just for sexiness sake.

By the way, if anyone is interested in the first three novels I will sell them for $8 shipped ($2 a book). I have had them for close 20 years or so and would rather them go to a board member than back out on the shelf in the garage since my son has no interest in them.

Last edited:
By the way, if anyone is interested in the first three novels I will sell them for $8 shipped ($2 a book). I have had them for close 20 years or so and would rather them go to a board member than back out on the shelf in the garage since my son has no interest in them.
son_i_am_disappoint.jpg

I ****ed up

Attachments

• 1277844718197.gif
    1277844718197.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 96
  • son_i_am_disappoint.jpg
    son_i_am_disappoint.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 91
Not advertising or anything, but if anyone is looking for this sexy lady at a good price, I stumbled across this listing.
[SCAM]

Pretty good deal if you ask me. Besides, you can obviously cancel per eBay rules and get money back if you decide to bail.

Not advertising or anything, but if anyone is looking for this sexy lady at a good price, I stumbled across this listing.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-C...e-/171377305182?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255

Pretty good deal if you ask me. Besides, you can obviously cancel per eBay rules and get money back if you decide to bail.
Yea, I saw that too, no way that is legit. He has multiples of every EX and they are all WAY under what he could be selling them for and not losing money. eBay covers you for 30 days, after that he keeps the money and nothing you can do.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-C...e-/171377305182?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255

Dude this is a complete scam, don't buy from showcasecomicsandstatues

1) sideshow does not allow their resellers to list preorders at more than 10% discount.
2) more importantly there is NO discount for exclusive versions, those are sold directly from ss website at retail price only. So basically this guy is losing 20% for every sale if he is legit....think about that for a min.
3) this scammer is counting on the 45 day paypal protection to expire before the statue ships.

There are some legit resellers doing preorders on ebay, but this is a 100% certain scam.

Look at the sold filter under his ebay name, All those sheeps who already bought from him will never see their money or statue.

People have no common sense.

Back