Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
s841.jpg

I'm still on the fence about her. The all dread haircut, the lame knife, and her furled brow are what's making me shake my head still =/

Just realized the base is sandy/deserty like Ryushi, the planet the first book takes place on.

Looks good. Only complaint so far is that either her legs or neck are too long. Something I've been thinking since the official pics were released.

Was debating direct or local. Decided to treat myself to the Ex but no rush.
Not ordering until a $20 code works and there's an ES set.
Yeah she was the last of them. Been holding off ever since but sometimes I just scared that I'm going to miss out. Holding off on every purchase now. Makes the most sense

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Hey Jedi, cockpit is one word, which may uncensor it for you...if you're looking to spell it properly without it all being blocked! I noticed it was censored before in your sig and now you've changed it. I guess when I post this we'll find out if I'm right or not! :lol

Hey Jedi, cockpit is one word, which may uncensor it for you...if you're looking to spell it properly without it all being blocked! I noticed it was censored before in your sig and now you've changed it. I guess when I post this we'll find out if I'm right or not! :lol
Hey man thanks Lol. I never even thought to do that. Serious deep on my part. Thanks again. It worked :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

She looks great but I really love is the base. Looks pretty detailed and tells a story

Back