Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I am going to skip Hunters Planet, it has a different author and practically everyone on Amazon says its awful. They say to read War before HP, if you have to read all three.

No, I'm reading the Perry text novel. I'm at the point where EVERYTHING is going wrong at once. Dachande is unconscious in the human's Intensive Care Unit. I have a feeling that when he wakes up, everyone: xenomorph, human and most especially his Yautja ex-students, is/are going to be hurting very badly.

He's not going to be pleased with anyone; this is a quite interesting book. I'm going to have to find the rest of them.

It's been ages since I read them but really enjoyed them. Hope all of you here who get it will too. :):):)

It's been ages since I read them but really enjoyed them. Hope all of you here who get it will too. :):):)

*Reading more* These xenomorphs are really a plague. The Predators need to find a new thing to hunt, and these xenos should be exterminated down to the last egg. They just causing waaaaay too much trouble.

Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

Wow I'm so sorry but I've never been that crazy about Predator as awesome as it is. I will respect because my boy Colin is am avid fan. But i cant lie, I love my Predator ****. First Pred PF

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

Wow I'm so sorry but I've never been that crazy about Predator as awesome as it is. I will respect because my boy Colin is am avid fan. But i cant lie, I love my Predator ****. First Pred PF

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

well this is one PO you do not have to worry about till next year and if they ever made Dachande, Holy Hell

Al

We really need Dachande. Just not too soon, because they are going to charge an arm and a leg.... I am resigned to the $1500 bucks or whatever, but for that kind of money I'm going to need the Queen head base. The bases could even interlock.... make it happen, SSC.

We really need Dachande. Just not too soon, because they are going to charge an arm and a leg.... I am resigned to the $1500 bucks or whatever, but for that kind of money I'm going to need the Queen head base. The bases could even interlock.... make it happen, SSC.

Love you intusism Ramatuelle :hi5: I'm assuming you finished pray, but here's hoping thet it's not a $1500 statue. Come on SSC

Love you intusism Ramatuelle :hi5: I'm assuming you finished pray, but here's hoping thet it's not a $1500 statue. Come on SSC

Yes I did finish it.

I don't know why these Predator statues are so expensive, but they are. Maybe its the level of detail needed...? Don't know, but if we ever get Dachande he won't be cheap. Oh well.

Screenshot_2014-05-31-01-43-58.jpg

Screenshot_2014-05-31-01-44-13.jpg

Screenshot_2014-05-31-01-44-24.jpg

Looks really good but the netting bugs me. If wasn't for that I would of have po'd this already. I love everything else about this statue. Maybe in time (when it becomes coupon eligible) it wont bother me as much but right now its preventing from pulling the trigger.

Looks really good but the netting bugs me. If wasn't for that I would of have po'd this already. I love everything else about this statue. Maybe in time (when it becomes coupon eligible) it wont bother me as much but right now its preventing from pulling the trigger.

I am in the same boat. Netting is holding me back coupled with the crazy amount of POs going on right now.

Back