Art Figures - AF-005 - "AVENGER"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Art Figures sure has been doing a great job with these Punisher figures, I just wish they'd give him an angrier facial expression. But I just might have to pick this one up to go with my other Punisher stuff.

Thought I might throw this in since I promised I would.
DSC02225.jpg

Got a problem here. I put in an order from monkey depot and was going to pay with Paypal but I decided to cancel due to potential address issues. But when I checked my inbox, I got an order confirmation even though I never paid through Paypal, no transactions. So am I good on the order and just waiting to pay with Paypal once it arrives in the warehouse or should I order again and pay instantly?

Got a problem here. I put in an order from monkey depot and was going to pay with Paypal but I decided to cancel due to potential address issues. But when I checked my inbox, I got an order confirmation even though I never paid through Paypal, no transactions. So am I good on the order and just waiting to pay with Paypal once it arrives in the warehouse or should I order again and pay instantly?

Why don't you ask Monkey Depot. They have contact info. on their site.

Man I'd like to buy this, but only to give my Stevenson Punisher all this gear and that t-shirt and jacket.

He never wore anything like that in Warzone, but I really don't care about screen accuracy and I would definately change up his clothing every now and then to give variety to the display.

Those twin Colts are what I'd really like to have from this set.

You're right Pringles!Monkey Depot got this figure in today and just so you all know Q has this figure for $100.00 with shipping(US only).Now that's a GREAT price!^_^

I saw those epics earlier a proper Jane Punisher would be great. I think the Stevenson sculpt was well done, Jane not as well done. At least they given fans both versions of the Punisher. I wonder if Dolph is next :lol

I'm really on the fence with this one.

The likeness is off, but overall the figure looks great.

I too am wondering if Dolph Lundgren's version is on the horizon as well?

Back