Art Figures - AF-005 - "AVENGER"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really see the resemblance. Getting a Russel Crowe vibe more than anything. But everything from the neck down looks solid.
If it really looked like Jane I'd have to grab it. I liked him as Punisher...even if it took place in FL. :slap

I skipped out on the last Punisher because I felt that Jane was the better of the 3. So I'm looking forward to this. Hope they tweak the sculpt though.

The more I look at it, the more I like it. I just wanna know how they've been able to openly sell these obviously copyrighted characters without getting busted. Especially for the solid quality. Their last Punisher looks almost seamless in people's Hot Toys collections.

That being said, I wonder if they'd tackle the Affleck Daredevil, Bixby/Norton Bruce Banners, or any other Marvel film characters about to be rebooted. I don't care what anyone says, McMahon Doom FTW!

Cool figure , if it's going to be as cheap as mentioned even better.
I can see the likeness a little, could be better but it's not bad.

anyone have this one up for preorder yet? Not perfect but a damn good start , so I will have to add him to my Punisher collection.

Art-figure latest figure was Tears of the Sun Bruce Willis, and it's been selling for around $95-$110 something and it has quite a lot of accessories. So I guess this figure is going to be around that price.

Hrm,
I love Thomas Jane's punisher.
..But I don't see Jane in that sculpt very much at all.
And if I were to buy it it would be mostly for the accessories...and they're not really that great either.
I still find myself really wanting it for some reason.:lol

anyone have this one up for preorder yet? Not perfect but a damn good start , so I will have to add him to my Punisher collection.
https://www.monkeydepot.com/Boxed_Figure_Art_Figures_Avenger_AF_005_p/fa004.htm

Last edited:
Yeah, although I still can't wait to get it, after constantly looking at the pics, I feel like we're being sold short compared to WZ Punisher and all the gear he had. And its not like Jane didn't have a lot of gear in the film either. Hell, a couple of anti-personel mines would have been nice.

Not sure what it is..
But when you crop this part of this face it looks a little like him.:lol
8vrxbm.jpg

But then when you see the full sculpt....uh

Definitely ordering this one! And if the sculpt isn't agreeable, well then I"ll just pop on the Z sculpt from a couple years back! Presto! And the old Marvel studios vest (modified of course)!

I'm surprised that ART-figures gets away with producing figures that are clearly from certain movies. Not that I'm complaining of course.

I just picked of their "Navy Seal" Aka Lt. Waters from Tears of the sun and have to admit that I'm really impressed. The headsculpt looks pretty realistic and the gear, while not entirely accurate is great.

Not sure about this one though. I do agree with most people here that SAVES and Navy Seal had better likenesses. And I'm a little dissapointed that neither the Seal nor this one come with a base.

109? Not a bad price at all. I'm probobly going to pick this up. couldn't care less about the head. Frank Castle is the punisher, Not Thomas Jane. And this Looks Like Frank Castle to me.

The head sculpt kind of remind me of the guy they find Dead in Predators(army guy) in the middel of his camp with his guts blown out ?

I have the Marvel studios Punisher, which I believe was Lazer scanned from TJ ? well Im sculpting a neck on him, please comment and remember what he could look like with a decent paint job.
Arnold was used for reference.

Back