Art Figures - AF-005 - "AVENGER"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got this figure today. completely awesome. even watched the jane punisher flick again as well. he is definitely my favorite punisher. still love the fight with thew russian and the final battle. really impressed with this figure...great quality, tight joints, with good gear. throw in that fact that i got him for like 105 shipped and he is a feaking steal. been awhile since i got one for that price and, given the quality, he is one of my favorites this year (and i get zartan tuesday :yess:). oh, and i stole your 1st pose clipper. thought it looked bad ass in your video.

Where did you purchase him from?

viking playground. they have hime at $105 plus (or minus) w/e discount you get if you have points with them.

Anyone got a trenchcoat they want to sell ?!
I so need one ! ...don't want to buy the whole figure!

toy anxiety has them but they include the body as well.

85 and sunny + black leather coat = silly but backyard had the best light atm.

017-12.jpg

022-15.jpg

Last edited:
big thanks to fellow freak hehateme23 for selling me his spare Art avenger trench coat !

ok, and what about this vest? i know its was customized by elvis, but before the skull and bullet holes, the vest came from an random action figure, what figure?

P1010939.jpg

Loking for this figure boxed and complete. Please pm me if you have one available. Thanks!

Back