Art-Figures: AF-003 "Saves" (Punisher)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else have problems with the buttons on the front of his vest (connecting the neck protector)? Mine didn't snap into place easily, and when I pressed it, the little tab started getting pushed down and bent. Are others just letting it hang there? It doesn't seem very noticeable to do that, so I can't tell from the pics if others are actually getting this to button into place or not.

Didn't have a problem, although one of them took a bit of coaxing. I'd just glue it down.

Anyone else have problems with the buttons on the front of his vest (connecting the neck protector)? Mine didn't snap into place easily, and when I pressed it, the little tab started getting pushed down and bent. Are others just letting it hang there? It doesn't seem very noticeable to do that, so I can't tell from the pics if others are actually getting this to button into place or not.

I have the same problem and just put some glue.;)

Yes, your post before me said you used glue so I didn't think I needed to be redundant and repeat you.

Last edited:
Yeah it was discussed earlier in the thread. I used a ton of force pushing them together to snap in place. Someone else used small pliers I believe to snap them together.

Natrix, some need glue mine the little pin is broken and I have to use glue.:(

For those using the T2 T-800 foot pegs to make him taller... are these pegs available with other figures / as a separate piece, or is the long peg only with T2? I'm wondering because I don't see any available, and didn't know if they made other 'long' foot pegs.

Ordered one from Collectablekitbash.co.uk last night and it shipped today.

I would kick myself if I didn't get one of these babies. How do I get one of Evilface's stand decals, do I just PM him?

Thank for this link...look good site for part for uk.. Might pick up punisher figure..

You got it, cheap velcro, who'd have thought.

I'm gonna use some fabric tac. It's that super thin 2 sided tape. Works like a charm.

Anyone also notice the straps to the neck don't quite run straight? 1 of mine is fine but the other kinda crimps back. Can't fix it without removing it & re stitching. Not gonna do it.

With a little more quality control these guys could slaughter HT

DSCF0920.jpg

Where did you get your stand ?
It looks great !

Took a good hour to put him together. Stupid ____ing snaps!
In the end, I just removed the poppers and glued the tabs down.

Also had to glue down various other parts, the holsters weren't very will put together, the velcro came off of both of them. Also glued the holster and ammo holders on the vest.

Overall, very happy. Brilliant figure.
100_1875.jpg

100_1872.jpg

100_1883.jpg

Back