Art-Figures: AF-003 "Saves" (Punisher)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's only like 6'4".

How tall is Arnold?? and put the Punisher figure with you T-800 2?? and see the diference.;)
I have the Jigsaw and I'm happy in the way they look in my shelf, the Punisher looks tall like in the movie.:)

Last edited:
Mine is on a TT narrow right now since the shoulder broke on the AF body, doesn't bother me. The upper body looked about the same size as the AF body.

That's fine with me. I'd prefer to not buy another TT right now, and have an extra narrow (I'm downgrading my T-1000 plans from 3 to 2), so that works out.

It may have already been posted somewhere but the thread is pretty long. Where can I pick one of these up that is not ebay? Also are they painted already and come with body. A lot of people talk about the many things they did to make this so its sounds like a partial figure you have to complete by getting all the things you need from different sources. Any info would help. Also, about how much does it run?

If it comes already painted, is it decent? not good at repainting so wouldn't go that route.

I'd say the headsculpt is Hot Toys quality. The costume is good. You don't need to buy any extras for him to look great, but for the sake of completion you may want to update the rifle an get him a magnum. I am very impressed with this one. I put him on a TT narrow shoulder. I actually think a standard TT would be better, but I didn't hav one to hand so I padded out his shoulders a bit with cotton wool! The height is a non issue. He is supposed to be tall, and looks perfect next to my other HT figures.

He's only like 6'4".
Only? He's got to be in the 80th percentile at that height. I saw him in "The Other Guys" last night, and he dwarfed everyone else in the movie.

To obi_dave's post, this is a complete figure with body and painted head. Supposedly factory paint work is very good, though I won't open mine until later today to see for myself.

My friend if you saw the movie the actor Ray S. is tall!! I use the pegs from HT T-800 2 for make my Punisher tall...and looks freaking GOOD!!!

oh in that case, i guess he fits in quite well.

so when capt america, thor, spiderman gets released, you can literally make your own avengers.

i saw those pics here, they look really good together.

sigh...if only warner/DC step up their DC comic movies.

bats, supes, and GL aren't enough for a JLU.

It may have already been posted somewhere but the thread is pretty long. Where can I pick one of these up that is not ebay? Also are they painted already and come with body. A lot of people talk about the many things they did to make this so its sounds like a partial figure you have to complete by getting all the things you need from different sources. Any info would help. Also, about how much does it run?

If it comes already painted, is it decent? not good at repainting so wouldn't go that route.

It is a complete figure, look at the first post. It has all the details and pictures. Paint is very good on the head sculpt.

Ebay is probably your only bet to find it anymore. All the usual retailers are sold out.

DSCF0920.jpg

DSCF0928.jpg

Punisher wants YOU to behave.

DSCF0916.jpg

The future of law enforcement...

How tall is Arnold?? and put the Punisher figure with you T-800 2?? and see the diference.;)
I have the Jigsaw and I'm happy in the way they look in my shelf, the Punisher looks tall like in the movie.:)

Only? He's got to be in the 80th percentile at that height. I saw him in "The Other Guys" last night, and he dwarfed everyone else in the movie.

And average 1/6 scale would be 6'. So being Punisher being a little taller is correct.

Apparently you guys missed my sarcasm. :wave

so who else likes the bendy hands on this guy? Personally I love em, the look very natural and hold the weapons great.

Ordered one from Collectablekitbash.co.uk last night and it shipped today.

I would kick myself if I didn't get one of these babies. How do I get one of Evilface's stand decals, do I just PM him?

Intended to change the hands but ended up keeping them. Kinda grew on me. I can easily change weapons out for photos. Not usually my fav but in this case they are gonna stay.

Next on the list ins another redo of Jigsaw.

Rolling J, really nice images.

Anyone have trouble with the velcro on the neck piece holding? Mine seem pretty weak.

The neck velcro is pretty cheap. I got mine to stick together pretty good for now but I am thinking about removing the standard stuff and upgrading to a little stronger velcro.

Back