Art-Figures: AF-003 "Saves" (Punisher)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Owning this, I would be alright if Hot Toys don't make this guy. Top notch quality for an unknown company. Not unknown anymore. Good job Art Figures!

Owning this, I would be alright if Hot Toys don't make this guy. Top notch quality for an unknown company. Not unknown anymore. Good job Art Figures!
Yeah, the only things I would want from HT would be the body/hands, stand, and guns. Everything with this guy is A-OK, IMO.

(well, the stupid snaps I can do without, but a minor quibble. . .)

DSCF0974.jpg

So you guys that already own this figure are saying I shouldn't be too worried about the bendy hands and that they work just fine? Just asking since I've never had a figure with them before. :dunno

I acquired three (3) from Alexei @ Viking Playground for a very reasonable price before everyone else started to jack up the price.

One to keep sealed.

One to open and display.

One for 1:6 cannibalizing for other 1:6 projects. *

One I got came with a blemish/nick on the face paint application. I contacted Art Figures customer service to see if they can help. If not, then I'll probably sell the head and body (i.e. FOR SALE/SWAP MEET section).

So you guys that already own this figure are saying I shouldn't be too worried about the bendy hands and that they work just fine? Just asking since I've never had a figure with them before. :dunno

I've stated before that I hate the bendy hands but they seem to work fine with this figure.
100_1624.jpg

They're fine, they hold everything pretty well.

Just be careful, if you're trying to get that trigger finger well in there. The fingers are quite robust and you don't want any broken weapons.

Geared up to grease the bad guys. Plus extras. Also have made the paint bucket & grenade. Working on the mini cross bow. So, will have everything Ray used in the film.

How is it Ghost Rider gets a sequel & this one nada?

Back to the fig. The M4 in the images of the weapons alone is the first go at the thing. It goes with the full on custom I did for my Dad.

Oh, anyone know if the color of the M4 mags are gray/silver or black. Can't tell. May change them out to be 100% film accurate. To much black, I think the gray would add a little contrast.

Just a footnote, you can see the scale of the Zacca grenade launcher compared to the one I put on the AF. It's much more in scale. OCD, that's me

Last edited:
Nice Gun collection Knuckle! As far as I have been able to tell the M4 mags in the film were black. The butt stock and ris panels and handgrip section were gray. Did you make the Knight Industries kitted out SW .500 Magnum as well? The mini Crossbow should be an interesting project, at least you see it up close on screen when he is setting up. As for Ghost Rider getting a sequel and Warzone not gettin a thing well Ghost Rider made $228,738,393 for it's world wide box office total and the film cost $110 million to make so it made a decent profit for a far lesser known comics character. Sadly Punisher Warzone only pulled in $10,100,036 world wide! The film cost $35 million to make. A complete and utter lack of proper promotion on the part of Lionsgate I think helped Warzone perform so poorly IMO. They released it a few weeks before Xmas for one, it had two very lackluster theatrical trailers that were not even attached to Lionsgates only mainstream films like SAW, I go to the theater at least 3 times a month sometimes more and only saw either Warzone trailer twice. The TV spots were extremely short and again they didn't start showing them until a week and a half or so before the films release. And lets not forget that they made no real effort with the general movie going audience to let them know the film was a reboot! Hell I met people that had no idea the film even existed and it was already on DVD by that point. Okay enough of my Rant about Lionsgate and their Idiocy.

Back