Art Figures AF-009 City Police

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breakersrevenge

Super Freak
Reaction score
Cant seem to find a thread on here so.....

1 AUTHENITIC LIKENESS OF HEAD SCULPT
2 BODY 3 BLUE SHIRT
4 BLUE TIE
5 BLUE DUST COAT
6 BLUE TROUSERS
7 WHITE UNDERPANTS
8 BLACK SOCKS
9 BLACK SHOE LEATHER
10 SHOULDER HOLSTER
11 RUGER BLACK HAWK
12 WALTHER P22 MAGAZINE*2
13 AUTO 9 PISTOL MAGAZINE*2
14 M9 PISTOL MAGAZINE*2

561528_10151075616919585_999537134_n.jpg

614585_10151075616189585_2089641097_o.jpg

290550_10151075607664585_48824483_o.jpg

211018_10151075610049585_590507360_o.jpg

rest of pics here - AF-009

if there is a thread already, sorry :)

Almost but not quite Bruce Willis which is a shame since the likeness is supposed to be the biggest bait..

it fails in comparison to the kit released a couple year back head wise, i think i got a more accurate bash out of the rest too...

I remember i battled over his shirt and tie too i think they are supposed to be more blue, i might get the shirt ad tie from this set. their coat is all wrong though.

The head is a massive fail IMO

picture118n.png

picture113.png

picture116x.png

Last edited:
For the price, and without license, i think is pretty perfect.
The same figure for ht by this time will be in $199.99 and the likeness will be pretty much like this one, maybe a little better but not wow.. and for more than $60 must be wow.
Also isn't a custom figure, so... for being a regular figure in the market and not having to collect pieces make this a very good product.
ART is making great offers to the 1/6 collectors.

The same figure for ht by this time will be in $199.99 and the likeness will be pretty much like this one, maybe a little better but not wow.. and for more than $60 must be wow.
Also isn't a custom figure, so... for being a regular figure in the market and not having to collect pieces make this a very good product.

It is a great offer, I agree. I'm just surprised that they can't or won't (legal reasons?) pull off a better likeness like, for example, the one they did with Punisher Warzone. I'm sure they CAN do it, but they aren't.

Which is a tad bit sad.

Why are bootleggers so hooked on Willis from Sin City. He's made plenty of other films :lol

I guess this make Willis the first actor they've done twice now. They did that Tears of the Sun version earlier. Two Punishers and now Two Willises :lol

Damn, I really really really really really want to like this sculpt because I'd love to have some Sin City on the shelves... but I can't. Face is too chubby.. Looks like Seagul and Willis had a man baby.

The likeness isn't too bad. Has a bit of a John Goodman vibe, but it could easily be worse.

Sure would be nice to see a Marv or Dwight for a change...

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Which is fine, just move onto another character, like say Marv? :slap

I agree 100%:lecture:goodpost::exactly:

Sin City was a fantastic movie and we need more figures.

I have the first Hartigan bootleg and it is pretty good. Lets share the love for other charters:lecture

I agree 100%:lecture:goodpost::exactly:

Sin City was a fantastic movie and we need more figures.

I have the first Hartigan bootleg and it is pretty good. Lets share the love for other charters:lecture

Trade it to me.. :lol I guess I'm not upset at this release because I don't have the first Hartigan set. I'd venture to say Marv's body might be an issue for a company like AF? Much easier to put a Hartigan together with a generic true type.

Marv is soooo long overdue. Maybe something iminime could take on?

:lecture now now...

it has an authentic likness of a head sculpt. :lol

Cant seem to find a thread on here so.....

1 AUTHENITIC LIKENESS OF HEAD SCULPT
2 BODY 3 BLUE SHIRT
4 BLUE TIE
5 BLUE DUST COAT
6 BLUE TROUSERS
7 WHITE UNDERPANTS
8 BLACK SOCKS
9 BLACK SHOE LEATHER
10 SHOULDER HOLSTER
11 RUGER BLACK HAWK
12 WALTHER P22 MAGAZINE*2
13 AUTO 9 PISTOL MAGAZINE*2