Aragorn VS Uruk-Hai Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are quite a lot of nice possibilities with this line.

I personally would like to see a set of three Helm's Deep dioramas in the spirit of the X-Men/Sentinel pieces, with diorama each for Legolas and Gimli.

I personally would like to see a set of three Helm's Deep dioramas in the spirit of the X-Men/Sentinel pieces, with diorama each for Legolas and Gimli.

That would be quite cool!! That's a very good idea actually one I hope SS takes you up on.

Very nice pics, Josh. The paint apps on this turned out very good. Does it look to you like it's in scale with the Frodo/Gollum dio? It's a little hard to tell from the pic. And how does the scale compare to the SSW pieces. I'm guessing it's a bit smaller.

I may have to rethink this... (curse you, Josh, you evil fiend)

There are quite a lot of nice possibilities with this line.

Great idea - as long as it's not Legolas surfing down the stairs on a shield.

Very nice pics, Josh. The paint apps on this turned out very good. Does it look to you like it's in scale with the Frodo/Gollum dio? It's a little hard to tell from the pic. And how does the scale compare to the SSW pieces. I'm guessing it's a bit smaller.

I may have to rethink this... (curse you, Josh, you evil fiend)

I think its in scale with the Frodo/Gollum dio. It appears that way looking at them side by side like I did last night. I know for sure Aragorn doesn't have the bobble head issues people where worried about. Its smaller character wise than the SSW pieces. The guys might be as big as the hobbits if they where standing straight up. The overall size though is comparable to some of the smaller SSW pieces though.

Robo I know you would love this thing. I'm not saying that just to say that but I think you would really enjoy having this in your collection.

I regretted not ordering it when I saw it at SDCC. However, if I did have it it would just sit in the closet since all of my display space is pretty much exhausted right now.

Just got in from work a little while ago, and was pleasantly surprised to find I had received my lowest SS number ever on this piece: #8 ! I don't have the time or energy to crack it open tonight (after a 12-hour shift, and another tomorrow), but hopefully I can do so tomorrow night or Friday. :chew

I just hope this becomes an X-Men vs Sentinel type piece with them creating a Legolas and Gimli as well killing some Urks at Helms Deep. Legolas better not be skatboarding in his that would just suck in my opinion.

Got number 58 last night...my lowest Sideshow number to date as well. Took over 65 images of this piece...and it is truly amazing to look at. I was pretty stoked right out of the box with the attention to detail...especially on the WALL itself and the ladder...very cool. The rust on the ladder attachments looks amazing.

I am still not 100% sold on the Aragorn likeness, but I do think it is pretty darn good.

Check out the archive!

The Wall of Helm's Deep ARCHIVE!

Geb

Back