Aragorn VS Uruk-Hai Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's your call Robo I obviously don't agree with the issues you have and can say the head for sure is not too big. Having seen it in person I do know that would be corrected. I'm sorry you don't see it the way I do but thats your call. I'm damn glad I have it coming and my excitement is at an all time high with this piece and where this line is going.

When you saw it at CC was it larger than you expected? Frodo and Gollum are sooo small but this thing looks like it is huge.

Hey Ringer,

Here is a picture of the two from the ComicCon--sorry about the reflections, but it gives a fair idea of the size relationship of the two pieces.

As you may be able to tell, the "Wall of Helm's Deep" diorama was displayed a couple of inches higher than "Crack of Doom."

wall.JPG

Hey Ringer,

Here is a picture of the two from the ComicCon--sorry about the reflections, but it gives a fair idea of the size relationship of the two pieces.

As you may be able to tell, the "Wall of Helm's Deep" diorama was displayed a couple of inches higher than "Crack of Doom."

wall.JPG

Thanks for the pick PP. It really does looks amazing and I cannot wait for it.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of The Wall of Helm's Deep – Aragorn VS Uruk-Hai Diorama (item #9712) from our The Lord of the Rings Dioramas Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of The Wall of Helm's Deep – Aragorn VS Uruk-Hai Diorama (item #9712) from our The Lord of the Rings Dioramas Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

Yes I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the heads up Josh.:D

No problem.

Looking more and more like I'll have this and the Obi-Wan right around my b-day.

Cool, I saw in the newsletter they said they have updated pictures in the gallery, can you post a link Josh?

thanks.

Thanks, I saw those. I thought there were different ones besides those...?

Okay, thanks anyway.

I'm looking to forward to some collectors pics on this one.

:cool:

So you kept your order for this direct from Sideshow?

Yeah, I only order my SS stuff through them.

I'm due to get it today as the tracking says its on the truck for delivery. I won't be home till after 8pm so I won't be able to take pics most likely. I'll JDad and at least give you guys the # i get.

My Dad said Aragorn as arrived. He forgot to tell me the # so he'll have to look when he gets home. Other than that it will be late till I can possibly take pics.

Back