Aragorn VS Uruk-Hai Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Rage

WhySoSerious???
Reaction score
It's coming:

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our The Wall of Helm's Deep – Aragorn VS Uruk-Hai Diorama (item #9712) from our The Lord of the Rings Dioramas Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15-20 days.

Sideshow Collectibles will be authorizing your credit card on file with us for this item upon its arrival. Please expect to receive another e-mail in approximately 10-15 days, which will notify you about the processing of your order. If you need to update your credit card, billing and/or shipping address information, or cancel an item/order, PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE VIA YOUR ONLINE USER ACCOUNT.

Assuming of course that some of you are still getting it?

Who ever has seen this in person, what are ur thoughts about it? I'm on the fence about this piece and am pretty sure I can get this piece cheaper down the road. It has to have some WOW factor in order for me justify buying it :)

I hear Josh got notice. :lol:monkey3

Nah that was the other Josh. :lol:lol

To who asked about seeing it in person. I was impressed with it quite a bit it and the Anakin/Obi-Wan Dio where two of the pieces I liked the most from SDCC. I thought the detail in it was quite nice and a lot of action going on in the piece.

To who asked about seeing it in person. I was impressed with it quite a bit it and the Anakin/Obi-Wan Dio where two of the pieces I liked the most from SDCC. I thought the detail in it was quite nice and a lot of action going on in the piece.

Is this why you're going in the dio direction over PF's?

Yeah, it was a major factor that's for sure.

I think I'm going to put both this LOTR dio and the Anakin vs Obi dio down on a list for my wife and she's already agreed that she'll get me one for X-mas... keep it a surprise but at the same time actually get a gift that gives me that nostalgic feeling of twenty+ years ago of finding an x-wing under the tree...:rotfl

I think I'm going to put both this LOTR dio and the Anakin vs Obi dio down on a list for my wife and she's already agreed that she'll get me one for X-mas... keep it a surprise but at the same time actually get a gift that gives me that nostalgic feeling of twenty+ years ago of finding an x-wing under the tree...:rotfl

Both are great choices. I will say I did like the Anakin/Obi-Wan a bit more but you'll be happy with both. They're coming in 15-20 days (both that is) so I could have one before my B-Day and one a couple days after. :)

Both are great choices. I will say I did like the Anakin/Obi-Wan a bit more but you'll be happy with both. They're coming in 15-20 days (both that is) so I could have one before my B-Day and one a couple days after. :)

Be sure to post the pics... I'm leaning more towards the Anakin/Obi one but that's just for the SW preference....:D

Be sure to post the pics... I'm leaning more towards the Anakin/Obi one but that's just for the SW preference....:D

Oh I'll post pics no worries there. I got a new lens for my camera and am looking forward to putting it to good use.

If I had to choose I'd go with LOTR but I prefer LOTR to SW.

I cancelled my pre-order after consideration. $300 is alot of money for this piece, and I can use the money elsewhere. Wait list people, you should be getting some I think.

Back