Aragorn VS Uruk-Hai Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got teased. UPS stops off at my house yesterday, go to meet the guy before dogs start barking, wait, and wait, then he yells "Sorry, the computer says you have a delivery but I can't find it. Must be on another truck." Great. Please handle with care.

Geb those are some awsome pics and I cannot wait to get this.

Thanks for the kudos...in all honesty...I still think the price is a bit high...but this is a sweet piece...and it appears by the comparison shots, that the Frodo/Gollum piece is actually in scale...or very close to it.

Geb

MIne came yesterday and I must say I am tremendously impressed. The size is perfect. The figures are just large enough to have plenty of detail but not so large as to take up too much room when you have several of them together. I especially love how they included much of the actual environment in the piece. The walls, floor, ladder, all add to the beauty of the work. My pet peeve is when somebody places a figure or two on a rather plain base and calls it a diorama. Gimmeabreak. But this one from SS is worthy of the name. I look forward to many more.

Thanks for the pictures, Geb. I think the diorama looks wonderful, but it still bugs me the way they made the expression on Viggo's face. It's like he's drinking a cup of tea instead of slaughtering some nasty Uruks. I can't believe they didn't give him some angry or violent expression on his face :monkey2

That for me was the main reason to cancel my order. The rest looks great.

I was so hoping the Aragorn diorama would have been Boromir's death scene even though it probably woudn't have been overly popular but that might be my favorite scene in the movie.

For a couple more dioramas, how about Gimli vs Moria Orc(s) and Legolas vs Cave Troll?

Question to you owners out there:

- Can someone give me the size and weight of the shipping box this comes in?

Thanks!

Back