Aragorn VS Uruk-Hai Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
try to take some and post them later tonight if you get a chance Josh, along with the Frodo VS Gollum dio.

thanks in advance. :)

My Dad said Aragorn as arrived. He forgot to tell me the # so he'll have to look when he gets home. Other than that it will be late till I can possibly take pics.

I can wait. After all your great shots of Anakin vs. Obi-wan I am really looking forward to these.

Still not home and won't be for 3+ more hours. Will try to take those pics tonight but will probably wait till I get home tomorrow with some daylight in the sky.

Dad called and told me I got #13.

Still not home and won't be for 3+ more hours. Will try to take those pics tonight but will probably wait till I get home tomorrow with some daylight in the sky.

Dad called and told me I got #13.

Dang Josh that is not a bad #. Sideshow really does love you the most.:lol

Here's my pics. Its late so they're not gonna be real good. Crappy lighting so I had to use the flash. These aren't real good sorry guys. Kind of sucks after how happy I was with my SW Dio pics. I might retake some this weekend to give ya some better shots.

Aragorn @ Helm's Deep #13/750

IMG_4401.jpg

IMG_4411.jpg

IMG_4414.jpg

IMG_4418.jpg

IMG_4424.jpg

IMG_4449.jpg

IMG_4452.jpg

IMG_4454.jpg

IMG_4456.jpg

IMG_4458.jpg

Man that thing really turned out great and Josh. Wow this thing makes the doom dio look like a rock laying off to the side. Again Congrats on the low # and great pics.

Thanks guys! Yeah, its pretty darn neat. These dio lines are gonna be the da stuff as far as I'm concerned. This is a must have type piece really. Just totally awesome. Again, I got lucky with a great piece and a nice low # which just adds to it. Sorry the pics kind of suck but I'll try again this weekend to get some better pics.

Looks really good. I noticed that Aragorn's foot didn't look like it went down fully on the hole for the peg though.

Great detailed pics, Josh. I love the close-up shots - they allow us to see the intricate details of the sculpt. Thanks for the comparison shot with the Crack of Doom.

Your pics are making me rethink not getting into this line. Perhaps I may consider buying of couple of these afterall. I'll just have to wait and see what the future holds. So far, this dio is a great representation of the line.

Congrats on the low # and I look forward to seeing more doily pics.

Dang... Now you're making me want to order this dio as well...:lol

I do what I can. :emperor :lol

Josh, you have been lucky with numbers lately! Thanks for the pictures.

Yeah, very lucky. Kind of a nice B-Day gift getting both Dio's before my B-Day and low numbers on top of that.

Thanks for looking. Again, I'm sorry they're not as nice as the SW Dio ones.

Great detailed pics, Josh. I love the close-up shots - they allow us to see the intricate details of the sculpt. Thanks for the comparison shot with the Crack of Doom.

Thanks! I'm starting to really get the hang of this new camera and new lens to where I can get nice closeups and be a decent distance away from the item.You're welcome Agent had asked and I was already planning on it just to show the size difference which is even more evident in person.

Your pics are making me rethink not getting into this line. Perhaps I may consider buying of couple of these afterall. I'll just have to wait and see what the future holds. So far, this dio is a great representation of the line.

Congrats on the low # and I look forward to seeing more doily pics.

Get some of them. Honestly, these Dio lines are gonna be some of the coolest things ever done. The emotion within them is gonna really be unmatched by anything we've seen in a long time. Especially LOTR items and I'm a huge fan of the SSW stuff which has all kinds of emotions in them.

Thanks! Its been really cool being the first to get them (especially living in the midwest and always have to wait to see stuff.), and getting such low numbers on two of the best pieces I've ever gotten. More doily pics to come for sure.

Back