Aquaman (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all mostly crap and you have to dig to find the good stuff.
Society in a nutshell.

Also, I used "comic books > films" as DC/Marvel related thing. Comic books will always be better than live action because they has a huge history and big amount of classic stories that will never be adapted.

Love all of James Wan's flicks.
Dig Mamoa and Chalky.

Make it so.

So pumped to see Fishman and the Speedster on the screen!

Also, I used "comic books > films" as DC/Marvel related thing. Comic books will always be better than live action because they has a huge history and big amount of classic stories that will never be adapted.
Yeah but all the legacy has a lot of fat and retarded stuff, classics aside, the movies have a chance to trim out all that fat.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm never gonna get a true Superman movie in all his Grant Morrison glory.

DC > Marvel

...What does this very subjective opinion have to do with... Black Manta?

In comics? yes (lately)

Debetable. Stuff like Old Man Logan, Moon Knight, Darth Vader, Black Panther and Carnage could be up there with Indies. And come on, we all know that Indies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DC & Marvel...

the movies have a chance to trim out all that fat.
These movies are blockbusters and driven by the greed of big studio execs.
There's little to no chance that they'd allow to make justice to classic CB stories of the past.

I feel like... possessed by DiFabio...

Indies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DC & Marvel...
8d4ebb74f6b6d55d640ecb18f490c7f7.jpg

I've found out most indies are just the same ol' stories, but with generic superheroes, if anything they try to be edgier and more progressive than the big two.

I'll stick with DC, Rebirth is been fantastic so far.

As for the non-big 2, some of them are salvageable, like Jupiter's Legacy and some other Millar stuff, but for superhero stuff, indies aren't really better than the big 2, they're actually worse since they're the same but with generic bootleg superheroes :lol

For other genres, yeah, there's more variety in indies.

Back