Aquaman (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/aquaman/aquaman-casts-the-get-down-actor-yahya-abdul-mateen-ii-as-the-villainous-a148570

148570.jpg

giphy.gif

I don't know the guy, but I'm hoping for the best. Watch as Aquamomoa becomes the DCEU's best movie before it shuts down...

This will suck like the rest of the Recent DC Movies. Every since Nolan did his "Dark Tone", its been the same formula for every other movie. Momoa is another Horrible mis-cast.

I think it will be good. James Wan hasn't made a bad movie yet. As long as he gets to make the movie he wants......

I think it will be good. James Wan hasn't made a bad movie yet. As long as he gets to make the movie he wants......

It will certainly be interesting how they all look in water with CGI. Tough task.

This is going to be awesome, James wan is a great director. This movie is movie is moving along and the cast is awesome actors , this is going to be the Best DC movie, if done right. I am excited for this more than any other solo movie. Aquaman saving the DCeu in the first underwater hero film. Watch marvel come up with namor

Namor is at Marvel, but Universal has the distribution rights. So kinda like the Hulk situation. If it gets sorted out, he's definitely in the running for the antagonist's role in Black Panther 2. A Wakanda v Atlantis storyline would be both a great sequel to BP, and a way for Namor to not be "Marvel's Aquaman", especially since Aquamomoa is essentially Namor (which is fitting, seeing as Namor came first and was the first comic book anti-hero of all time).

I don't really know Momoa outside of Game of Thrones so I'm hoping for the best. I think he looks cool at least :lol

I like Patrick Wilson and some of the casting choices. Plus, I've always said Amber Heard was a hotter ScarJo so I am willing to give this a chance.

Well, that's very dumb of them to release it that close to another Star Wars mofie...
But at least I'll have something to watch before New Year.

Back