Anyone collect vintage ARAH toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember seeing that Battle Bear and Snowjob at Target, and thinking how cool it was that we had vintage Joes, very similar to their original designs, being released that way.

I've been scouring eBay for Joe deals over the last couple of weeks, and ran across a doozy of a deal today. About 40-45 prime vintage figures, plus a bunch of accessories, for $80 shipped. Makes me want to do the happy dance.

DUFMtCl.gif

Awesome man, sounds like a heck of a deal, congrats:hi5:

Old joes are so freaking awesome but like EVILFACE if I set foot down that rabbit hole again I know I wouldn't be able to stop.

It is a slippery slope, I came home from work today and had 6 boxes sitting by my front door:panic:

BTW stay tuned for another haul video:lol

I've got about 30 papers to grade, but all I want to do is play around with my GI Joe toys. Ah, the burdens of adulthood.

:lol

So did you get that haul in you were talking about? if so don't forget to post some pics, I kind of feel like a tool being the only one posting stuff on the thread:monkey3

I spent my whole Saturday with my APC restoration project, here's a few photos of what I received, stay tuned for the restoration!!

24693218046_aef9cd2ace_b.jpg

24092590563_33f365602e_b.jpg

24351759949_88da5854dc_b.jpg

24351747909_33625fd491_b.jpg

24351750499_f78ec67309_b.jpg

24423897020_8f11b592d6_b.jpg

24423898450_22882d4157_b.jpg

Anyone know if replacement knee pads from Zartan exist? They're hard as hell to find on eBay, particularly for a decent price. But I have a half dozen Zarten (?) that can use some. I've resorted to using the silver ones from comic pack Zartan, and am considering cribbing the clear ones from my con exclusive Tiger Force Zartan for one of my regular dudes, but am resisting.

I sold off the rest of my vintage body parts last summer. 4 big freezer bags full of stuff. Even had some recasted Zartan leg pads. Can't remember the site I got them from, but they also offered up cobra trooper heads, visors and such.

For original pads, those used to go for around $20 a set back in the day.

I picked this up mainly for the vintage vehicles, its a pretty cool set, I also compare the modern Breaker to the Vintage

BTW if you guys like vintage gi joe reviews, this guys great, he also does pretty cool action videos too, check this out

Back