Anybody else got banned from statueforum.com?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I probably just pulled the plug on my membership there. :lol

They probably aren't gonna like my last post. They banned Youtube links to member reviews :cuckoo: :slap :ohbfrank: :huh :moon

Should have known when they have smileys like this:
admin.gif
that the mods/admins *might* have ego problems. :lol

Good riddance...

Edit: Yep, banned. :lol They won't answer an email (ever) but they'll ban you within 5 mins.

Last edited:
yep because he wouldn't pay them or something

Wow, that sounds like why they aren't allowing YT vids. Quote: "you are not going to monetize your YT through us". What?!? I've never got the impression anyone does it other than the love of the hobby. I'm pretty sure you can weed those out if you do. Oh.....and they *will* allow it if they pre-approve them for their forum YT site (monetize? cough cough) Geez....

you'd have to say more things than just disagreeing with people I reckon. I've been over there for a long time, and I disagree with people all the time.

Um, no. Me and a member here were having an exchange over there and we but got banned. Literally like 4 posts between us and none were 'screw you' or anything close too ugly. That's why I was baffled. He was too.

one of their moderators said "try me" trying to act like some big shot and went on to talk about how he's been a moderator on like 3 different forums and he's some kind of badass and I told him that it doesn't matter that your a moderator on some forum it doesn't make you better than everybody else.

Boy does this sound familiar. When they finally answered a PM about banning me, I got this aggressive "we will do it again" BS and I was not rude in my questions.

F 'em.

Yup they banned Randy Bowen after he wouldn’t sponsor the site. The forum went to **** shortly after. They did the same thing to Prime 1 pressing them for money, Prime 1 said no and SF dropped their section to the bottom of the forum

Yup they banned Randy Bowen after he wouldn’t sponsor the site. The forum went to **** shortly after. They did the same thing to Prime 1 pressing them for money, Prime 1 said no and SF dropped their section to the bottom of the forum

Hmmmm......picture gets clearer. Thanks.

Again, good riddance.

Yeah, when they chased Randy away, I knew the Mods over there were out of control. It's ALL about sponsorship over there.

Back