Recently diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stop taking the poison and seek natural healing.

the healing hand held back by the deepened nail.

i knew a guy diagnosed with cancer.
opted to seek faith healing and veggie route instead of taking the "poison".
like i said....past tense.

the healing hand held back by the deepened nail.

i knew a guy diagnosed with cancer.
opted to seek faith healing and veggie route instead of taking the "poison".
like i said....past tense.

I know people who have healed themselves from cancer naturally and others who have died in the hands of doctors treating them with modern medicine. There's been plenty of cases where doctors labeled people as terminally ill and people found natural methods to help cured themselves. Of course that is not always the case, but it's always good to keep an open mind. Not all doctors are there to help people. Some of them don't care how drugs are affecting their patients as long as they're making a profit. Then there are those who don't care about the money and just want to help people. Try not to forget that they are human and susceptible to evil just like anyone else.

Last edited:
my uncle's urologist stopped prescribing anti biotics and now tries to find alternative ways to deal with small infections if he can. he says he is seeing a lot of people not responding anymore

my uncle's urologist stopped prescribing anti biotics and now tries to find alternative ways to deal with small infections if he can. he says he is seeing a lot of people not responding anymore

Don't this urologist give the patient the option of anti biotics or what ever western doc supposed to do and the alternative?

Don't this urologist give the patient the option of anti biotics or what ever western doc supposed to do and the alternative?

i dont know if theres an option but he said he was trying to give as less as possible

Ok, an update for those who are listening. I recently went back to my doctor for another follow up. I am currently at a really good state. I take a 20mg Adderall XR at 7:20 am, then I take a 10mg Adderall IR (immediate release) at 2pm. I have noticed a huge improvement in my focus. My wife has also noticed my improved focus. I feel that I am more involved in conversation with people. I have very little side effects, I only really get dry mouth and a bad after taste in my mouth. My appetite varies. Sometime I eat a full dinner, and other times I just eat a bowl of cereal for dinner.

I don't really care what people think about someone taking meds to help them. For years I refused to do something about my ADD, but now I grew up and I am taking charge of my life. My doctor is not a drug dealer. I am soo glad that I was able to find a doctor that I could trust, and I could share any concerns that I would have.

Since I am taking two difference types of Adderall they can be very expensive, but since I have recently hit my deductible my meds are now more affordable. Not looking to the new year when I have to try to hit the deducible again!

I have taken my new and improved focus, and using that energy to focus on getting a new job. I recently graduated from Rowan University (Cum Laude) and I am hoping now since I have my Bachelor's Degree more job opportunities will be available.

if you need your meds you need them, case closed. There ARE some alternative helps out there but sometimes you need what you need. I know my sister's friend cannot go one day without her med. doctor said it could mess her up really bad.

if you need your meds you need them, case closed. There ARE some alternative helps out there but sometimes you need what you need. I know my sister's friend cannot go one day without her med. doctor said it could mess her up really bad.

Last Saturday, I did not take any meds at all. I was totally fine. My doctor recommended that I take "vacations" from my meds. Also on the weekends I don't take the IR Adderall. Now the Zoloft I take every day, I need to take or I would get a weird side effect. I am currently weening myself off of Zoloft, currently down to 50mg a day.

hats off to you.
finishing cum laude with such a huge baggage. school life is hard as it is.
keep it up. :]

that's because most people are stupid, spoiled and too pampered.
they have a cold, they go to ED and demand antibiotics. like antibiotics is gonna help with that.
when the time they need simple antibiotics, they get high chances of them not responding...so they take nuke grade antibiotics.

that's because most people are stupid, spoiled and too pampered.
they have a cold, they go to ED and demand antibiotics. like antibiotics is gonna help with that.
when the time they need simple antibiotics, they get high chances of them not responding...so they take nuke grade antibiotics.

yeah something like that. you got it

Back