Anybody else got banned from statueforum.com?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Viruses? I guess there's no way I'll be able to join them again. They haven't even replied to my email yet.

Viruses? I guess there's no way I'll be able to join them again. They haven't even replied to my email yet.

More reason to stay with us :yess: I'm also a member of SF and the only way I can describe the difference is...

with SF its like coming home from a hard days work in winter time, your wife has left you, your pets have pooped all over the brand new living room rug, your dinner is stone cold, there's no hot water and there's no TV cos your son has taken it with him to College :gah:

with SSF its like coming home from a strenuous but altogether rewarding days work in the glorious sunshine, your wife has your favourite meal ready and has kindly offered to put your bath on for you once you've finished tea. After which, you both cosy up on the sofa enjoying a pleasant night of what TV has to offer. You then both retire to bed where you make love for hours :yess:

I know...slightly exaggerated but you get the message :lol :lol

yeah I was just saying when it comes to proxys you have to be careful.
you can use them, just that you have to be cautious

Sorry to dredge up and old thread but it came up when I was checking where Statueforums website is hosted (United States or out of the country) They also banned me for pretty much just disagreeing with some of their no life members that spend 24/7 there. That place is highly toxic like others have said and you're better off staying away.

you'd have to say more things than just disagreeing with people I reckon. I've been over there for a long time, and I disagree with people all the time.

Banning reason was empty. It's because they banned somebody with the name of "Marcus Fenix" and I said "sadly you can't permently ban people because technology lets you get around it" and one of their moderators said "try me" trying to act like some big shot and went on to talk about how he's been a moderator on like 3 different forums and he's some kind of badass and I told him that it doesn't matter that your a moderator on some forum it doesn't make you better than everybody else.

I just got banned/suspended for a week, and I've emailed them twice asking why. :dunno

No reply in 2 days.

Didn't have an exchange with, or insult anyone. I'm baffled.

Back