Another Official Batman License Holder - motorcycle jackets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Dark Knight-Batman Motorcycle Boots.
-All 100% Genuine Leather.
-Custom Leather Embossing.
-Custom Rubber Boot Sole for all sizes.
-Form-Fitting Flexible Calf Design.
-Black interior Lining.

*Please Note that these are our Pre-Production Samples to which a few changes have already been made.*
Final Product WILL differ slightly...and that's because we're committed to screen accuracy as much as we are to quality goods.

Expected to go live on www.udreplicas.com in a matter of days. Under $200.00 USD.

BOOTS2.jpg

BOOTS3.jpg

More to come!
:love

Rimma :naughty

WELCOME TO A WORLD WHERE LEATHER RULES.

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ATAl6AhArfM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ATAl6AhArfM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Rimma

Last weekend was the Fan Expo here in Toronto...and...
What-A-Show!
....and yes Dave is still recovering...

...aaaaand here we GO!

NewImage15.jpg

NewImage16.jpg

NewImage11.jpg

This guy kept tugging on Dave's sleeve to try the jacket on WITH the cowl until Dave finally caved in and said OK...Actually this is the first time we've seen our jacket with a cowl on...and admittedly it was pretty awesome...now dont you all go getting any funny ideas because it's still a motorcycle suit!

NewImage6.jpg

NewImage4.jpg

NewImage3.jpg

NewImage2.jpg

The beautiful Liana K. and Incredible Hal!

NewImage10.jpg

NewImage9.jpg

More Below....

In the pic below, I know what you're thinking...dont worry, I kinda thought it too...

NewImage12.jpg

NewImage14.jpg

Vampires are always a hoot!

NewImage17.jpg

NewImage18.jpg

While we're on the subject of Vampires...Here's a peek at Dave's Zombie suit...

NewImage19.jpg

This guy was about 6ft2 and 190lbs-ish...so naturally Dave pimped him out in the jacket...a lot...

NewImage23.jpg

NewImage7.jpg

Here kitty-kitty...

NewImage8.jpg

More below...

For Sunday I decided to bring the girls to see daddy hard at work...needless to say they also had a lot of fun!

Here we are with our dear friend...once again, Hal Jordan. :) Sorry, I cant reveal the true identity...

NewImage21.jpg

NewImage20.jpg

NewImage22.jpg

Now just imagine this team up!

NewImage24.jpg

...or maybe this one?

NewImage25.jpg

Dave will likely chime in at some point anyhow...if he ever wakes up that is..lol

Liana K. is (as always) beautiful and was fantastic!

I'm sure there's more to come...

Rimma:D

Territory and Distribution Update!

It is with great pride that we make this announcement.
We have now obtained 'Direct to Consumer' sales to Australia and The United Kingdom.

As it stands, we now can sell all our Batman Leather Outerwear to the USA, Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia.

This means that we can accept orders directly from the UK and AU, and be able to ship to those territories as well.

Please give us time to update the website to accommodate these new territories!

Thanks!

Rimma

Re: TDK Batman Replica Suit

that's pretty cool, definitely wouldn't wear that if I owned a bike tho ahah

Dark Knight Motorcycle Suit

Ok, after a few days of deliberation and debating with myself, and reading threads, I decided to contact the company (Universal Designs Replica) who makes the Dark Knight Motorcycle Suit www.udreplicas.com .

The owner (or one of the owners) of the company contacted me back. His name is David. He took a lot of time to answer my very specific questions about the suit. Awesome service!

A couple of days later, I ordered the suit.

Here is the thing: I don't drive a motorcycle (not yet anyway). I was really in the market for an authentic Batman Begins or Dark Knight suit, an authentic looking one without having to spend $2500 or more for it. One I could wear for Halloween, special functions, etc.

So, even though this one does not have the cape, cowl, or belt, it has everything else (boots are being made next quarter I believe). I will purchase everything else separately.

What sold me on this? Here it is:

1. It is authenticated and licensed by DC. Universal Designs Replica (UDR) not only has an official license with this, they ALSO had access to the actual suit Christian Bale wore in the movie to REPLICATE this to a true design. This was the first thing that made me seriously consider this. I would not otherwise at this pricepoint.

2. Suit can be worn for quite a while indoors without sweating like a dripping fountain. The materials used in this allows for skin to breathe quite a bit. REMEMBER this is a motorcycle suit, so there is a jacket, and pants, and gloves. It is is not a one piece suit. So, as a result materials include molded leather, cordura mesh, body armor, spandex, etc. check the website for more info.

3. Because this is a motorcycle suit I am going to imagine it would be more comfortable, with stretching, than a costume. This was important to me also, was the comfort of wearing it as a costume.

4. I can wear the jacket separately. Guantlets are removable.

5. The fact that Dave from Universal designs took the time to be very direct with all of my questions, including the fact he reminded me that this is a motorcycle suit, not a costume. But let's face it, since it is a replica of the Dark Knight suit, IMO it can be used as a costume with some minor modifications, and additions (cowl, cape, belt). This is what I intend to do, and when I eventually do get a motorbike, I will have a suit too.

The reflection you see in the photos give it a "chrome" look in areas, that is just the flash reflection. It is black.

IMO, it was the best bang for you buck. Here is a couple of pics.

NOTE: The website www.udreplicas.com has more info and pics.

NOTE: This statue forum link has more pics, including someone wearing the jacket at a convention.
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=94931

TDK_2_large.jpg

TDK_3_large.jpg

Last edited:
Back