Another Official Batman License Holder - motorcycle jackets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Another Official Batman License Holder

About 400- a piece, still no batman stuff yet

I want that Wayne Motorcycle jacket, the Stark motorcycle jacket and the Tom Cruise War of the Worlds jacket.

I want to wear these to work. I'm an entertainer at children's birthday parties. They aren't convinced by my batman get up presently

^^^ YES. If a complete Batman suit is at all within my price range, I will use it for every purpose imaginable... kids' parties at the top of the list!

the replica bat suit jacket looks sick. yeah its nerdy, but it would match the bike that i would like to get, and defn looks like it would help if you fell down compared to most other jackets, i just wish my car was payed off :(

PromoImageRevisedOKTEST.jpg

Rimma

TDK_Promo3q_159.jpg

- The Jacket features a removable quilted lining and 5 point removable CE approved body armor. Removable CE body armor also in Pants.
- Plated and laminated black/gray Kevlar details (which seem chrome in the promo pics but it's black/gray in person. More pics will be shown soon.)
- Removable and Adjustable Leather Gauntlets, and the elbow detail features a custom made impact protection detail impregnated into the leather and forms.
- Functional Back Spine detail that actually stretches and elongates as you lean forward on your bike.
- Adjustable areas that allow for a form fitting or more custom fit.
- Waist zipper to connect to pants

The gloves are separate and feature knuckle details that are actually impact resistant, and the palms have slide protection impregnated into the pattern for added protection.

The suit is incredibly comfortable to wear, and all the armor parts aren't just attached to the base suit, they're made as part of the jacket or pants as a whole...nothing will pop off, and every detail was meticulously brought to life and engineered to work in the 'real world'.

The release is happening very soon...and all the goods currently shown on www.udreplicas.com will be with Dave at SDCC for all to see in person....so at some point between now and then, this will go live on the site.

Thanks to all once again for the kind words.:)

Rimma

I think they need to make the belt................hey, it's clothing isn't it? ;)

I think all DC Mods need to be sent a full suit sample to review and share with everyone.

The site won't work for me,it keeps saying an error occurred,I tried refreshing,but with no avail.

yes there is, the motorcycle jacket is the one that Wayne wears when he goes out on the motorbike
maybe its just me but...yawn...if you have to explain to anyone seeing it what it is, its prob not a great item...

Re: Licensed Dark Knight replica armor motorcycle suit

I'm sorry but anyone who actually wears that to ride a bike will officially take over the throne from this dude:

douchebaggod.jpg

Back