Another Official Batman License Holder - motorcycle jackets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did this thread dye??? Any inventory updates for my sizes??? Hmm, I may switch back to being a Marvel Super-Dupe, but I prefer TDK.

Looks like they have a new, more subtle, Batman motorcycle jacket. Reminds me a bit of the Smallville justice league.

products1_08.jpg

I would actually wear this one. The other ones look really cool, but I couldn't see myself wearing them. They're a bit over-the-top. I could put them on a mannequin in the corner if I ever get the Batcave home theater, though.

batcave_theater.jpg

SnakeDoc

The TDK/BB outfits work well enough to use as a costume, and they're engineered for motorcycle riding. Tempted to order TDK suit and use as a costume and never ride a motorcycle. I think customizing your own costume costs just as much or more no?

Batman Begins: NOMEX Pre-Suit...before Bruce Wayne paints the suit black to use as his Batman 'costume'...the one Fox pulls out of a drawer is our latest Batman Leather Motorcycle Suit!

Final assembly of the Batman Begins: NOMEX Pre-Suit jacket and pants has started. :yess:

I was asked earlier if this was to be our most complex suit yet...and I answered yes. Now you can see why...

d6e3348d.jpg

f4368808.jpg

4e5ed7d1.jpg

What do you guys think? This is still a work in progress, and some of the waves in the shoulders need to be corrected but this is essentially the look of our leather NOMEX biker suit.

For me the most important aspect, visual details aside... were all the transparent sections revealing a lot more going on within the suit. This is what pushed us to think outside of the box like never before to obtain these really cool results. :hi5:

Love to hear your comments, critiques or suggestions now that I have something 'assembled' to show here. :wave

More coming....

David

Any chance you guys will make a Smallville leather jacket like the one Clark wears in the end of the series? I'd LOVE to own and wear that.

More work on the chest...but wait until you see the whole thing. :thud:

f06e247a.jpg

:hi5:

Any chance you guys will make a Smallville leather jacket like the one Clark wears in the end of the series? I'd LOVE to own and wear that.

If at some point in the future we were to proceed with Superman licensing...then that could certainly be an option. For the time being the only WB/DC property we're licensed to design, manufacture and sell goods with is Batman.

David

If at some point in the future we were to proceed with Superman licensing...then that could certainly be an option. For the time being the only WB/DC property we're licensed to design, manufacture and sell goods with is Batman.

David

I too would love to get my hands on a Smallville Jacket. It seems to me that you modeled the jacket off of the Smallville jacket. I know that ReplicaProps sells one for $2,150 and the original producers of the screen used jacket can do it for $2,000. But that is far too much so I really hope you get a Superman/Smallville license.

I really hope you guys get it. I'm dying for that jacket. And a high quality one at that.

David Great work on TDK suit! Wish i could get one!
You guys should make a payment plan! :)

Thanks for the kind words guys. :wave

We actually do offer a payment plan. Depending on what you order we can do a 2 or 3 month payment plan. It's all on the website. When you click BUY NOW...the next page offers the payment plans possible for the given product/s in question.

The option is there...anything we can do to make your purchase easier is certainly our goal.

David

Batman Begins: Leather Motorcycle Pre-Suit....here's the full reveal.

f12bbc3f.jpg

aca501eb.jpg

Looks awesome! Still wish I could get TDK version

You still can. It's now on sale until the end of Feb for June delivery!!!

David

Last edited:
The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Leather Jacket.
With its removable collar and sleeves this 'jacket' transforms into the Bane Movie Vest.
CE Approved Body Armor in Shoulders, Forearms/Elbows and Back Spine Protector.

e2a9f417.jpg

The Dark Knight Rises: Catwoman Leather Jacket, Pants, Gloves, Boots and Belt.

c2c2ade1.jpg

Functional TDKRises Batman Backpack.
fe3d8819.jpg

127643f3.jpg

The Storm IS Coming....

Soon!

David

Back